Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

nantucket = kooksville

went to cisco beach over the weekend, loaded full of kooks on soft tops and locals wearing zinc all their faces thinking they're native americans or something. am I missing something here? does it mean the more zinc you wear the more you rip? even heard one white faced local talk about barneys and stuff, he must be really good

face10.jpg
    Last edited by veriluxxx; Aug 2, 2016 at 02:16 PM.

Locals rule!

Images
    Never been, but are you surprised? In my imagination the place is an island resort....

Which brings me to my point....I would think the more concentrated affluence you have in a place, the more tourons with $$$$$$ to burn on weekly foam & wetty rentals.....also, generally speaking, the more sense of entitlement (and less etiquette) there would be

Who's the kook?

You'll find all types in Nantucket... except poor people. The exception to that rule would be the poor people hired to clean your room at your B&B, wash dishes in the restaurants you go to... you get the idea.

There are kooks, kids, local legends, talented travelers, underground soul surfers, and everything in between. Jump on a local fishing charter boat and you'll see the same thing.

Just like everywhere... my suggestion would be, if you're not a local yourself, don't judge. Enjoy what's there and be thankful you're fortunate enough to go spend some time there.

Images
    I read some stories about Nantucket in the 70's and it still sounded pretty fkn righteous.

I just can't wait for Labour Day at this point. I feel so much more like a liberated animal .

RU an Nantucket local? Do you RIP?
    How was the fairy ride?

lol

Do you even zinc bro?

My favorites are the red faces and blue faces, it's like putting a bunch of stickers on your board, only different...

Quote Originally Posted by DonQ View Post
    How was the fairy ride?
    I always try not to ride fairies. I did do it once, though, just for the experience. Turned out to be, "just not my thing." I'll say I've become quite fond of the Grey Lady over the years.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Aug 1, 2016 at 05:26 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    My favorites are the red faces and blue faces, it's like putting a bunch of stickers on your board, only different...
    There's a dude I see every so often, another booger so it makes me cringe, but he always has that god damn blue sh!t on his face, could see it from 100 yds away.