LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Close Calls

First move... Kill the cat
    Second move... Get a new couch

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I find the arm and hammer odor eliminator products are great.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    First move... Kill the cat
    Second move... Get a new couch
    But that cat taught me how to surf! Took me out on a waist to chest high day in high currents by a rock jetty... Wait.... That's not me...

Images
    yeah man I can't, love my cat...some of the pee is mine to so it wouldn't be fair.

This thread reminds me of Big Fan.

This was quite comical. If I may, we should celebrate Festivus together (not Thanksgiving). If there are any hard feelings between one another, we can proceed to the Feats of Strength.
    Last edited by KillaKiel; May 9, 2013 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Fat fingers

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post

This was quite comical. If I may, we should celebrate Festivus together (not Thanksgiving). If there are any hard feelings between one another, we can proceed to the Feats of Strength.
    I'll bring the Pole and Chain!

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    DawnPatrol, there'll be no using that language at my table but you could grab a beer and help zaGaff with the turkey, I done brined it for the 24 hours and I think the pecan smoke is starting to get to him, his eyes have been red for the past couple hours since they started talking about indians and peace pipes and what not.

Mama ain't used the can stuff for a couple years but she bought some up at the piggly wiggly cuz I done told her how much you boys liked it. She's turned into a mighty fine cook and so don't you worry your little head about no marshmallows and sweet taters neither Dawn. Ya know, for a southerner, you sure do talk like you're from Massachusetts (no offense intended to you newengland, you're what we like to call a good yankee). My Diddy always said Florida was the most southern, northern state. And you know we don't take kindly to no northern aggression. But never mind that, all's welcome at my table, whether you drink your tea sweet or unsweet.
    Classic, well done! BTW, My Dad is from Gloucester MA, step-mom is from Pittsburg PA, and biological Mom is from Myrtle Beach SC, so you might be onto something with that Northern / Southern thing, but I was born and raised in FL. I'll clean up the language at table since you're being such a great host, i'll even take my hat off if you prefer, i know how southern folk hate a hat at the dinner table, also i'll have my tea sweet please, that's how it's done round here anyways.
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; May 9, 2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not only that, but he's an experienced endurance athlete who can run a half marathon at a good clip on short notice. So basically, he was appropriate to bring out on a day like that for some education on duck diving, board balance while getting out back, and bodyboarding some waves he could catch to feel the ride and the relationship between the board and wave.
    No offense but a avid endurance athelete on land really has nothing to do with being a good swimmer except you have good lung capacity. Someone who can run a marathon but has never been through the wash cycle on a 12 ft set being held under and the mind freaking out of drowning are nothing the same. Props to him for giving it a shot tho.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaKiel View Post

I've actually been thinking about this since last night. I'm not sure if I want all of you internet looney tunes at my house but I think we could make a pretty entertaining camping trip type situation. Anyone have some land near the beach? We could see who rips on the board vs. keyboard. No real names of course, that would personalize it way too much. You must keep your internet persona going. If you happen to be extremely talented and play multiple roles on this website, I suggest carpooling with yourself to save gas. There will be a couple soap boxes that you can stand on if you dare. Odd years east coast, even years west coast. Bench offs of course, what else am I missing?

I love to feed cats

to my dog.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    but I'm heading over to AI manana to nail me some 23' 3/8" frothing barrels.
    How was it? I've had nothing but bad sessions at AI since Sandy.