LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Close Calls

Clemson had a lighthearted shift that was witty but I guess it's not enough for some to move on.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    what a great way to derail this thread!
    i like the canned stuff too especially on the late night turkey sandwich.

how should we have our potatoes? should we brine the bird?
    Clemson, You need to give us your address. this thing is happening.
    Best thread derail-ment ever, also best idea, would be a very interesting thanksgiving...sweet potato casserole is cool, but we gotta have some regular mashed taters too if that's cool with you guys. Gotta say I'm a fan of the old homemade cranberry sauce, but canned will work...also, to supplement Gaff's brownies, I'll make a stuffing with some fungal additives for those who might be so inclined, or maybe mix them into the cranberry sauce for desert...it'll get interesting. And Zach, that analogy w/ the sauce and fat girl yoga pants was disgusting, but spot on.

***not to offer up anyone's services, but maybe some homemade brew compliments of brewengineer?
    Last edited by seldom seen; May 9, 2013 at 01:25 PM. Reason: beer

While we are on the subject, anyone know how to get the smell of cat urine out of an upholstered couch?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    While we are on the subject, anyone know how to get the smell of cat urine out of an upholstered couch?
    I find the arm and hammer odor eliminator products are great.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I find the arm and hammer odor eliminator products are great.
    Lol thanks! to freakin' funny...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Lol thanks! to freakin' funny...
    Anytime man, hope it works out for ya.

Images
    Im sure your friend is a great athlete but you should know better than to take someone out in anything over chest high on their second time? Thankfully you are both ok, it seems that if you weren't in great surfing shape, this story could have been tragic. I started surfing when I was 10 and by 15 I was pretty confident in bigger waves. But I joined the marine corps at 22 and at 30 my enlistment was complete. I've spent the last couple years trying to get back the surfing confidence that I once had and unfortunately I put myself in harms way thinking I was the same surfer I used to be. Im having a blast getting reacquainted with surfing but I have to remind myself that I don't have the skills I used to and the ocean is always the boss. Thanks for your story, it reminds me that even a strong surfer gets scared.

so im watching the newer battlestar galactica on netficks. i just watched the epsisode where Adama rescues everyone off of new caprica. what a great show. cant wait to see how it all plays out

Images
    Excuse please, I haven't read this thread yet, and I took a gander at it this morrow because it's been annoying me. I don't know why, but it has. I did a cursory read of it when it first came out, and kind of glazed over in my head, mans.

First, there were no 8 foot waves there this past Sunday. Nope......... Second, I don't know brus, I just don't care aboot some beginner calamity. Everybody has them ........it's called paying your dues and learning from experience. Why is someone axing advice on this situation. You guys made it to shore through those "8 Foot bombs" and alls well.

Then at first everyone weighs in on it........ and that's no good. Who cares. Sometimes this place is like a,"DEAR ANN LANDERS, I'm a retard who writes to nationally syndicated advice colums for help..........."

Then as I was glancing through, I saw I guy I respect, say that this other guy, who isn't really respectable and always gets in verbal fisticuffs with people and I doubt is real knowlegable about the surfing, is respectable. Oi vey......Did y'all follow that.

But I can't wait to delve into this one.......looks like a doozy......I want to thank whoever took it off subject. You should get an award. Man, the Boston Bomber ID thread is the only interesting one on the 1st page today beside this one, I reckon. As I said, I don't know what's going on yet. But again, whoever took it off topic should get an award. Thank you.
    Last edited by Paddington Jetty Bear; May 9, 2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: had to add something, ok. Is that ok?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Excuse please, I haven't read this thread yet, and I took a gander at it this morrow because it's been annoying me. I don't know why, but it has. I did a cursory read of it when it first came out, and kind of glazed over in my head, mans.

First, there were no 8 foot waves there this past Sunday. Nope......... Second, I don't know brus, I just don't care aboot some beginner calamity. Everybody has them ........it's called paying your dues and learning from experience. Why is someone axing advice on this situation. You guys made it to shore through those "8 Foot bombs" and alls well.

Then at first everyone weighs in on it........ and that's no good. Who cares. Sometimes this place is like a,"DEAR ANN LANDERS, I'm a retard who writes to nationally syndicated advice colums for help..........."

Then as I was glancing through, I saw I guy I respect, say that this other guy, who isn't really respectable and always gets in verbal fisticuffs with people and I doubt is real knowlegable about the surfing, is respectable. Oi vey......Did y'all follow that.

But I can't wait to delve into this one.......looks like a doozy......I want to thank whoever took it off subject. You should get an award. Man, the Boston Bomber ID thread is the only interesting one on the 1st page today.
    Jetty, you're invited too. Sorry for leaving you off the list!