LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sorry nynj could not read my post. Oops.. I guess you can't read this either. It's tough being all grown up and having to figure things out on your own. Good luck in life.

Thanks buddy... Good luck.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I write in caps
    Bwahahahahahahaha.

Images
    Lotta butt hurt around here these days, maybe someone should make a "welcome to the forum, this is what to expect" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Lotta butt hurt around here these days, maybe someone should make a "welcome to the forum, this is what to expect" thread.
    Everybody gets hazed a little when they 1st start posting, it's part of the process, and a necessary one at that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Everybody gets hazed a little when they 1st start posting, it's part of the process, and a necessary one at that.
    Oh no doubt, goes without saying in my book. I'm surprised w/ how offended the newer guys are getting at the responses...I'm sure they've been lurking prior to posting, and still the butt hurt. And I've seen worse forums...we certainly like our sarcasm around here, but it's really not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Oh no doubt, goes without saying in my book. I'm surprised w/ how offended the newer guys are getting at the responses...I'm sure they've been lurking prior to posting, and still the butt hurt. And I've seen worse forums...we certainly like our sarcasm around here, but it's really not that bad.
    Agreed, IMO it weeds out the weak ones, don't need no damn p*ss*es round hurrr. Naaah meeean?

Just a little return jab...no hard feelings. Taught young to defend my self, great habit for real life not so much in cyber world. Thanks for the hazing now i feal like one of the crew, you guys wanna come over to moms for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Just a little return jab...no hard feelings. Taught young to defend my self, great habit for real life not so much in cyber world. Thanks for the hazing now i feal like one of the crew, you guys wanna come over to moms for dinner?
    Already there, you're late! Don't forget the milk at the store on your way home.

Brutal, but awesome. Cheers