LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Megalodon sighted off the Canary Islands

    SouthjettyBill/Roy stewart/Gruvi caught it with a pubic hair, and a bread crumb. All is well....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    I have no idea why I even looked at this thread, but I did. Didn't click-in at first, just scanned my cursor over the thread title and got the summary thing that pops up.....

    Bravo dude !! (Tremendous applause) This was awesome. God, I hope you are under 16 years of age. Please, God. I think I speak for all when I say I look forward to your next submission.

    Keep on trucking, man. East bound and down loaded up and trucking. We gonna do what they say can't be done. Hey you younger kids, you a like the Smokey and the Bandit......Burt Reynolds.....? Huh ? No ?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I have no idea why I even looked at this thread, but I did. Didn't click-in at first, just scanned my cursor over the thread title and got the summary thing that pops up.....

    Bravo dude !! (Tremendous applause) This was awesome. God, I hope you are under 16 years of age. Please, God. I think I speak for all when I say I look forward to your next submission.

    Keep on trucking, man. East bound and down loaded up and trucking. We gonna do what they say can't be done. Hey you younger kids, you a like the Smokey and the Bandit......Burt Reynolds.....? Huh ? No ?
    Might as well post stupid s%^&! lol I have been on the other end, and have opened pointless posts. I figured that I would return the favor.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by jtblue18 View Post
    Might as well post stupid s%^&! lol I have been on the other end, and have opened pointless posts. I figured that I would return the favor.
    Ahhhhh karma is a b!tch.........

    Well, consider it a victory for yourself. You got me. Though please, and this goes for all y'all, stop grouping me with other Swellinfo characters.

    I am my own weirdo, and should not be grouped with others. No offense to the others, but man I'm like Clint Eastwood in those old western movies he did. A rogue, lone wolf, with a cigar in his mouth..........sashaying down the streets of South Jersey.........looking for a few pieces of gold.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Ahhhhh karma is a b!tch.........

    Well, consider it a victory for yourself. You got me. Though please, and this goes for all y'all, stop grouping me with other Swellinfo characters.

    I am my own weirdo, and should not be grouped with others. No offense to the others, but man I'm like Clint Eastwood in those old western movies he did. A rogue, lone wolf, with a cigar in his mouth..........sashaying down the streets of South Jersey.........looking for a few pieces of gold.
    Classic! lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    I am my own weirdo, and should not be grouped with others. No offense to the others, but man I'm like Clint Eastwood in those old western movies he did. A rogue, lone wolf, with a cigar in his mouth..........sashaying down the streets of South Jersey.........looking for a few pieces of gold.
    Sashaying FTW!!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Your Mom's Vag
    Posts
    1,692
    Why would you start this thread and leave out the Shredmachine? He could have pulled that thing in bare handed then banged it like a Hindu.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Why would you start this thread and leave out the Shredmachine? He could have pulled that thing in bare handed then banged it like a Hindu.
    Completely forgot! He just strangled an autistic giraffe, the other day.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,467
    Hi, I was just planning a trip to the Canary Island, and I was wondering what the surf would be like there?


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,225
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Hi, I was just planning a trip to the Canary Island, and I was wondering what the surf would be like there?


    23' & benchin', every single day