LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Do not skimp on the wetsuit you hash slinging shredder. If you can afford hash, you can afford a decent suit.
    Come on! That's a Spongebob reference!

2. Never pinch pennys on wetsuits. Both suits suck so much i would not wear a free one.

Images
    Rip Curl......whatever third world country they got throwing them together...they have their shoot together.......they have done me well........

plus, since you are 5'7'' Rip Curl's are good fit-wise for smaller types since Aussie are smaller than Americans. I'm serious. That's not a joke...........

Also, for when are you planning to use the steamer(that's Aussie slang, mate, for wetsuit.....) if you are just looking to get by May to October(I have no idea where you are) then cheaper models might not be warm enough for mid November but will work just fine May to October............Some cheaper models aren't as warm as other models it doesn't necessarily denote faulty production........

Xcel has a 4/3 and 3/2 for under $200. Totally worth it. I paid $150 for my 3/2 frontzip. However my winter suit is a totally different story. 4/3 hooded Xcel at $400 but worth every penny.

Alvin, do you have the SLX? I just got the 3/2 Infiniti X Zip 2 and am looking forward to it lasting a while as a daily wear. Been pleased with the durability and comfort of other Xcel suits.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    Xcel has a 4/3 and 3/2 for under $200. Totally worth it. I paid $150 for my 3/2 frontzip. However my winter suit is a totally different story. 4/3 hooded Xcel at $400 but worth every penny.
    I picked up an XCEL 4/3 hooded Infinity on whiskey last fall for about $229. They had my size (ML) and at that price i couldnt pass it up. What an amazing suit...xcel suits have always been durable and warm, but they were on the heavy side. This suit is planey warm and flush-proof the the built in hood, but seems a lot lighter than the older xcel hooded suits.