LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more fins

more fins

it never ends, does it?

these are still available. SOAR MF. almost new, perfect condition. $65 shipped.

FCS MF-2

same template as the original blue MF-1, but in the medium size category. a great all-around fin. if you're a medium sized guy & wanted to try the MF-1 but it was too big for you, this is the set you've been waiting for!
    i love the originals, got these on a whim w/ the thought of using the center to loosen up the tails of my thrusters. it worked, but i found that i'm not really a huge fan of that feeling. oh well. center fin is the only one that's been used (bottom 2 pics show the screw marks on the tabs...the only imperfections on the fins). the other 2 fins haven't even been mounted, ever.
    asking $70, shipped. save yourself $30 & snatch these up!

disclaimer: the MF-2 set has a "right of first refusal" attached to them. i'm waiting to hear back.

MF-2 is sold!

Images
    Not trying to mess up your sales, but, you could get brand new fins for $70

60$ and a bubble wrapped yuengling for the Soars. I can't get yuenglings out here

Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Not trying to mess up your sales, but, you could get brand new fins for $70
    not the MF's. they retail for around $100. ditto for the SOARs; they ship from australia, well over $100 when all totaled.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    60$ and a bubble wrapped yuengling for the Soars. I can't get yuenglings out here
    i'm confused about the yuengling. you want me to throw one in w/ the fins? or are you going to send me one?

I want one with the fins : )

You really can't get it out here and it's one of my favorite beers. Back in the day, wed get them and Genessee Cream Ale (can't get that out here either : ( ) in pint bottles from the Tannersville Inn so we could return 'em to save a little cash. Junior High was fun.

But in all seriousness, 60$ for the Soars, if that works for ya? PM me the payment info (Paypal I assume) and I'll PM you my address. Don't be surprised when it says Tempe, AZ, we have a killer wave park.

And, if a can or longneck of Yuengling just happened to end up in the package, I'd be forever grateful: )

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I can't get yuenglings out here
    We got em at every gas station or convenient store round here, how much is one worth to you? HAHA, BTW it's one of my favorites as well.

Not enough to live in Florida, I got O+ blood and skeeters think I'm filet mignon. ; )