LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dead naked surfer with apparent shark attack wounds washes up near San Diego beach???

Images
    That would make a great band name. Ladies and gentlemen .... Dead Naked Surfer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    That would make a great band name. Ladies and gentlemen .... Dead Naked Surfer!!
    Is that a side project started by Butthole Surfers? Or no....

Images
    Lt. John Everhart sort of looks like an aging washed-up Laird Hamilton..............

Man, this sounds like something I might end up doing one day. Something completely irrational............

Images
    I remember awhile back some sponger got attacked and killed off south Africa from a shark attack and I stated another reason why not to sponge and everyone flipped out. Now some guy dies and people come up with a band name from it. This forum makes no sense.

The shark bites were post mortem.

You guys thought I was kidding about surfing naked, didn't you?

We don't all wear wetsuits out here year round.
    Last edited by zaGaffer; May 9, 2013 at 09:57 PM.

Images
    This also happened on off Sunset Cliffs about 10 years ago. They couldnt confirm that it was a fatal shark attack. The woman was caught in the kelp beds off of Peskys and they said the cause of death was drowning and a shark came and took some healthy bites in the following days...

Either way its sad. But the local stories were that the lady was on acid and started talking crazy and disapeared, found 3 days later eaten up badly by a large white shark

I thought that happened back in the 90's. I was a really big Edwin Decker fan back in the day when he had a column in the City Beat and he wrote about her. Apparently they were friends. Unless there was some other naked gal who got chomped on by a shark in OB. Man, that was like 20 years ago?

Did you ever know any of the glassblowers who worked in the shop on Voltaire?

We're all just spending a bit of time in Darwin's Waiting Room...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I remember awhile back some sponger got attacked and killed off south Africa from a shark attack and I stated another reason why not to sponge and everyone flipped out. Now some guy dies and people come up with a band name from it. This forum makes no sense.
    Awww Supreme Fish.......that's sucks. Keep your head up little fella. Sometimes it may seem as the world's against you, but just keep perservering. Hey, how's your beat these days?