Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,227

    Dead naked surfer with apparent shark attack wounds washes up near San Diego beach???


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,066
    Images
    5
    That would make a great band name. Ladies and gentlemen .... Dead Naked Surfer!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    That would make a great band name. Ladies and gentlemen .... Dead Naked Surfer!!
    Is that a side project started by Butthole Surfers? Or no....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,529
    Images
    7
    Lt. John Everhart sort of looks like an aging washed-up Laird Hamilton..............

    Man, this sounds like something I might end up doing one day. Something completely irrational............

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,371
    Images
    23
    I remember awhile back some sponger got attacked and killed off south Africa from a shark attack and I stated another reason why not to sponge and everyone flipped out. Now some guy dies and people come up with a band name from it. This forum makes no sense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,714
    Images
    26
    This also happened on off Sunset Cliffs about 10 years ago. They couldnt confirm that it was a fatal shark attack. The woman was caught in the kelp beds off of Peskys and they said the cause of death was drowning and a shark came and took some healthy bites in the following days...

    Either way its sad. But the local stories were that the lady was on acid and started talking crazy and disapeared, found 3 days later eaten up badly by a large white shark

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    We're all just spending a bit of time in Darwin's Waiting Room...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,529
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I remember awhile back some sponger got attacked and killed off south Africa from a shark attack and I stated another reason why not to sponge and everyone flipped out. Now some guy dies and people come up with a band name from it. This forum makes no sense.
    Awww Supreme Fish.......that's sucks. Keep your head up little fella. Sometimes it may seem as the world's against you, but just keep perservering. Hey, how's your beat these days?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    This also happened on off Sunset Cliffs about 10 years ago. They couldnt confirm that it was a fatal shark attack. The woman was caught in the kelp beds off of Peskys and they said the cause of death was drowning and a shark came and took some healthy bites in the following days...

    Either way its sad. But the local stories were that the lady was on acid and started talking crazy and disapeared, found 3 days later eaten up badly by a large white shark
    Talk about a crazy trip... "Let's do some acid today." "Look, dolphins, I'm going to go swim with them"

  10. #10
    That sucks... Weird story... I wonder what would make someone take their suit off