LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Surfboard

New Surfboard

I am thinking about getting a new board. What are your favorite Channel Islands boards or others that you like better?

Images
    haydenshapes hypto krypto "magic board" and the shred sled also by hayden. i have both and love them.

Quote Originally Posted by es-dot View Post
    haydenshapes hypto krypto "magic board" and the shred sled also by hayden. i have both and love them.
    Where did you get your hypto-krypto? It says your from the philly area and thats where I am also so any shops or dealers you know of would be great.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shacktime00 View Post
    Where did you get your hypto-krypto? It says your from the philly area and thats where I am also so any shops or dealers you know of would be great.
    heritage in margate nj they have a few in stock,heritage is the only spot i get my boards really good ppl.

Images
    SUPERbrand's are awesome, They're all I ride. They're solid and last a long time. I'd recommend going short, i'm 6'3 and ride a 5'8. Also they have some of the best people on their team.

what models are the best? i am about 5'11-6 feet and intermediate surfer

If you're looking for something off the rack, take a look at Roberts... http://www.robertssurf.com/surfboards.html

I've been checking out the new stock and really like what they're doing right now.
    Last edited by LBCrew; May 10, 2013 at 12:04 PM.

I was thinking of probably getting a channel islands board

sunrise in cherry hill stocks haydens, right over the bridge from you on rt 70

Images
    I love my Stretch Fletcher four fin. As far as Channel Islands go, I really like the Fred Rubble.