LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Good Breaks in MD/DE?

I just moved to ocean city from PA for the summer and was wondering what are some good places to learn how to surf. my mom just bought me a brand new al merrick shortboard and I will mostly be surfing at ocean city inlet, indian river inlet, and 48th street.

Images
    haha, troooollllll!

Images
    good one. thanks for the laugh.

im not joking, i was just wondering where some good breaks are whats so funny about that?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionWorks View Post
    I just moved to ocean city from PA for the summer and was wondering what are some good places to learn how to surf. my mom just bought me a brand new al merrick shortboard and I will mostly be surfing at ocean city inlet, indian river inlet, and 48th street.
    so funny
    that made my day....seriously it did.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; May 6, 2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: spelling

First of all, you just named most of the decent places in Ocean City. Second, if you are from PA and only down here for the summer, there is a high possibility you could be kinda kooky...and with that being said, I would highly advise against you paddling out at oc inlet on a good day. It's pretty localized and I don't think we would take to kindly to your presence....Sorry bud, I would stick to the "designated surf zones" if I were you man...

^^^
    haha enough said

their has been alot of decribeing what a kook is on this website lately dude... and "my mom bought me a new Al Meric short board" just totally fit the decryption...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by spongeoc View Post
    their has been alot of decribeing what a kook is on this website lately dude... and "my mom bought me a new Al Meric short board" just totally fit the decryption...

HAHAh it soo does

Quote Originally Posted by spongeoc View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself....