LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Ha Ha

Why dont you tell us exactly what you and your board look like. So we can all let out the Nelson "HA HA" as we ride by you as you flop around on your first shortboard

since we dont get much if any surf during the summer, an unfamilar face in the line up is going to prevent u from getting a wave at any of those breaks u named zionworks. so if theres no1 out then surf there and learn bc chances r ur first time u wont catch much but hey when u go back to pa u will be the best surfer in ur neighborhood lol

Images
    Whats up with some of the tools on this forum lately? I'm not just talking about who ever started this thread just people in general. We all no that no one on this forum would ever paddle out to someone in the water and talk sh.t or doing anything else to them for that matter. So you can all stop being e-thugs, I'm glad this hasn't spread to the other 3 forums we still have left.

Everyone on here tries so hard to prove they are a "local", it is kind of embarassing. If you were a local you wouldn't be on here complaining about kooks, tourists, wave size or whatever because you would know when it matters you'd be getting your waves. But whatever continue with your **** measuring contest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZionWorks View Post
    Imy mom just bought me a brand new al merrick shortboard and I will mostly be surfing at ocean city inlet, indian river inlet, and 48th street.
    sweet mom. but why didnt she get u the carbon fiber rusty fish. or firewire

awesome. lol.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

hhhhmmmm

'I dont see why everyone is so rude on here, its not like the east coast has hawaii style waves!'

As for the above quotation....LOOK OUT!!!! you wouldn't want anyone to 'cut your cord', beat ya up, maybe kill ya'...oh yeah, that's right...we're just the east coast...lucky it's not hawaii or cali or costa rica.......

Thumbs-up to Jordan's last comment....hhhmmm maybe he's on to something.

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingOC912 View Post
    Not a problem?? Jimbo....you're probably one of those kooky tourists who doesn't get in the water when it gets big anyway. I think I speak for a lot of people on this website when I say....if you hate the summer that much....DON"T GO SURFING HERE
    You don't know me and I don't know you, so don't place judgement on me if you don't know who I am. I love the summer but I think everyone on this site knows that the waves are much better during the winter.

Exclamation

If you're just learning how to surf, trade in that shortboard for a log and stick to designated surf areas. Make sure to respect the lineup. Look before you go! I am sick of getting dropped in on!

Images
    I f you surf any thing like people from PA drive than give it up.