LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by ZionWorks View Post
    I just moved to ocean city from PA for the summer and was wondering what are some good places to learn how to surf. my mom just bought me a brand new al merrick shortboard and I will mostly be surfing at ocean city inlet, indian river inlet, and 48th street.
    Tell me your joking.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionWorks View Post
    I dont see why everyone is so rude on here, its not like the east coast has hawaii style waves
    do he really just say that. writing checks your body cant cash. hahah

Quote Originally Posted by SURF4LIFE View Post
    I f you surf any thing like people from PA drive than give it up.
    haha I love it.

Welcome newcomers you morons, you were all one at some point.

Images
    yeah we were all once beginners but I think "localz" get so threatened by these temp-surfers cause they are here and gone and that think they can just drop in on you and then give you a sh*t look when you ask them to stop droppin in on you. It's not our fault we know what we're doing cause we surf ALL year. Asking where the good waves are, come on.

man i really hate people from pennsylvania im sprayin go home pa on all my boards you g@y @ss kids wearin hollister and s hit just stay home you ruin ocean city and this area in general

Lightbulb

As for the sickest breaks.... Fenwick Island, Bethany Beach, Rehomo. Stick to those beaches bro, that's my little secret to you- just don't tell anyone. Bethany is so epic bro, it's usually like 2ft bigger than anywhere else and the wave reels off the jetty perfectly with a big nasty man-eating barrel. Cowabunga. Later

Cool

This is besides the point... anyways, hey ExtremeSpongerChicks, what are you doing tonight??

8. I'd really like to know how many of these hard core locals were actually around back in the mid to late 80's when Sunshine House and Sundancer (or whatever it was called) were still around, and Wet Dreams and Ashton boards were the primary boards being shaped locally. I just picture you as a bunch of the Harold and Kumar "Extreme Guys" posing and talking big game but never charging when it gets big...And you dong draggers, we hate you in the lineup when you always paddle around us, cut that sh*t out

If you're just learning to surf, it really shouldn't be on that board. I will trade you a Bic for it, it would be much more appropriate for you. (and who would pass up a deal like this)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    I'd really like to know how many of these hard core locals were actually around back in the mid to late 80's when Sunshine House and Sundancer (or whatever it was called) were still around, and Wet Dreams and Ashton boards were the primary boards being shaped locally. I just picture you as a bunch of the Harold and Kumar "Extreme Guys" posing and talking big game but never charging when it gets big...And you dong draggers, we hate you in the lineup when you always paddle around us, cut that sh*t out
    I was around & BBING back then & it was Sundancer. As far as paddling around you it's not just BBERS, plenty of surfers, longboarders do the same & can't even make the drop. If you don't like it, speak up to the ones that are doing it in the lineup, not a message board.

P.S. It doesn't get BIG around here, that's why some of us travel elsewhere.