LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

the never-ending thread

Quote Originally Posted by chilli21 View Post
    This is besides the point... anyways, hey ExtremeSpongerChicks, what are you doing tonight??
    Nice diversion from this thread Chilli... doesn't everyone get tired of arguing about the same thing all the time on here?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    LOOK OUT!!!! you wouldn't want anyone to 'cut your cord', beat ya up, maybe kill ya'...oh yeah, that's right...we're just the east coast...lucky it's not hawaii or cali or costa rica.......
    Were just the east coast???

I know plenty of aggro NJ surfers that will cut your lease, break your board and kick the living **** out of anyone. Damn, iv'e even seen some dude get ripped out the water here locally and clubbed on the noggin with a piece of drift wood. Stuff can get real serious here in NJ.

CA is just like NJ. I would know i lived there my life. Costa, and Hawaii on the other hand gets uglyer.

ExtremeSpongerChicks Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Were just the east coast???

I know plenty of aggro NJ surfers that will cut your lease, break your board and kick the living **** out of anyone. Damn, iv'e even seen some dude get ripped out the water here locally and clubbed on the noggin with a piece of drift wood. Stuff can get real serious here in NJ.

CA is just like NJ. I would know i lived there my life. Costa, and Hawaii on the other hand gets uglyer.
    I grew up on the NJ shore in a beach town, and really didn't see that type of violence, however, I don't doubt that in certain parts of Jersey it happens.
    Plus..I am sure you "fellas" would never rip 2 chicks out of the water and club them with drift wood!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeSpongerChicks View Post
    I grew up on the NJ shore in a beach town, and really didn't see that type of violence, however, I don't doubt that in certain parts of Jersey it happens.
    Plus..I am sure you "fellas" would never rip 2 chicks out of the water and club them with drift wood!
    Rip 2 chicks out the h2o? Never have.....never will.

I'm just stoked that chicks are actually getting in the water

Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour

And you dong draggers, we hate you in the lineup when you always paddle around us, cut that sh*t out

ThreeHourBore, if you are getting out paddled, as Chuck stated, call them out or strengthen up those paddle muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    I was around & BBING back then & it was Sundancer. As far as paddling around you it's not just BBERS, plenty of surfers, longboarders do the same & can't even make the drop. If you don't like it, speak up to the ones that are doing it in the lineup, not a message board.

P.S. It doesn't get BIG around here, that's why some of us travel elsewhere.
    CW with the best post of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Where in Costa have you been? Maybe you just bring bad vibes with you wherever you go...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyh View Post
    Where in Costa have you been? Maybe you just bring bad vibes with you wherever you go...
    Costa? been there 5 times....Tamarindo, Playa Grande, Langosta, Avellanas, Playa Negra, Playa Coyote, Manzanillo, and Mal Pais. I think that's all of them. Bad vibes.....Nope. I had never had any bad experiences or problems anywhere iv'e ever surfed. Including Jamacia. But I witnessed someone getting slimed in Costa. They throw slim into your face and then rob you. (some locations in Costa actually HATE americans)

As far as bad vibes go.....When I'm in the water I act accordingly and always follow all the rules. I know on this forum i can at times be a hot head. Just cause i'm aggro sometimes and sarcastic and don't agree with what everyone says doesn't mean i'm a bad person or bring bad vibes. Everyone has there own outlook on subjects. Believe it or not I'm actually a pretty calm laid back person.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; May 7, 2008 at 05:05 PM. Reason: spelling

8. As far as traveling, been up and down the coast, been out of the country a couple of times too, but when I say big I mean rolling down to Avon or Frisco, or up LBI or Manasquan, or even staying close on a hurricane. And I just can't take anyone serious acting hard doing something I could do at age 5. Being the best bb'er is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome...

Quote Originally Posted by AThreeHourTour View Post
    And I just can't take anyone serious acting hard doing something I could do at age 5. Being the best bb'er is like being the smartest kid with down syndrome...
    Your ignorance to the world at large is obvious and your negativity towards bodyboarding makes most laugh. If not for a bodyboarder, you would not be posting on this site.

claims thread brah