LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IN winter I get into a warm shower role one sholder down. Once its below the left elbow its easy. Use my other hand to help then it just roles off. I also wear polypro sock liners which make it easy to get off the feet. I have the 4/3 hooded Xcel. Getting warm water inside really helps. Finally get to put away the winter suit and slip on the 3/2 Xcel Also front zip. Yeah!

Images
    I just got home from RI and was surfing with a 3/2 no gloves and no hood. I was still toasty.

lose some weight

I don't think you guys understand... I've had this thing on all winter. Most of my rashes and open sores have now mended into the wetsuit... I have become one with my suit.

Might be worthy for the Guiness Book of Records. Biggest concern? Devising a system for doing #1 and #2. Ha Ha! and now that its your second skin you can surf anywhere anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I don't think you guys understand... I've had this thing on all winter. Most of my rashes and open sores have now mended into the wetsuit... I have become one with my suit.

Images
    Super warm in the 4/3 in RI this weekend, no more hood for me.