LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    531
    Images
    3
    North end canyon, are you southjettybill, aka eastsandbarphil? I am having flashbacks...

  2. #22
    Gee...thanks for the advice.No really.Thank you.

    so instead of crying online about how kooks are ruining your spot,go take a surf trip to indo,tahiti,hawaii and tell them how much locals rule and you drool and see how many waves you get,if you don't get robbed first!!

    just a thought[/QUOTE]

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by northendcanyon View Post
    Brahs I put on my aggro face and mean mug the crowds to let them know who the real charger in town is. Once they see me drop my balls so deep in a barrel they'd think I got sucked into the northend canyon until I pop out the back and do a whirly bird in the air and then I land right on my board already with momentum and don't even have to paddle back out I just drift that way naturally, yeah once they see that they will yield every wave. Usually they will even spot the outside sets and yell "CHARGER, OUTSIDE SET". I nod and let them take the credit for the spot, but we all know I saw that set a mile out before they did and I'm already on the peak.
    That had to have been the best comment I've reason here in my life.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Northend canyon, east sand bar phil..........Hey Lee, remember to add them to my list of identities........

    To make this thread more entertaining lets throw some wagers down...........

    I put two-bits down that Jersey gets at least brushed by another tropical system(will have at least 8 hours of at least Tropical Storm force winds......

    Southern North Carolina will take a direct hit.........not sure of how hard.

    There will be four wave producing storms this season for the entire east coast.

    Oh, oh.........I'm feeling Texas will take a hit, too.........

    Hey man, anybody want to take me to Nova Scotia if we do have something significant before Labor Day?

    Ah man, last year was cool. We got those two canes right after Labor Day. Yeah, last September was pretty good. The cane swells weren't all block-long closeouts........then we got a "normal" windswell after two weeks of cane waves and that day was just twitchen.

    And, yesterday was fun as hell in my neck of New Jersey........South swells and NW winds is the right stuff, crackers. Ban northeast swells............

    Put your 2013 Hurricane Predictions down.........and whoever predicts correctly will get a prize........maybe winners can get to spend a day with Mr. Swellinfo guy and tour his world and go shredding with him. Just a thought.........

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Northend canyon, east sand bar phil..........Hey Lee, remember to add them to my list of identities........

    To make this thread more entertaining lets throw some wagers down...........

    I put two-bits down that Jersey gets at least brushed by another tropical system(will have at least 8 hours of at least Tropical Storm force winds......

    Southern North Carolina will take a direct hit.........not sure of how hard.

    There will be four wave producing storms this season for the entire east coast.

    Oh, oh.........I'm feeling Texas will take a hit, too.........

    Hey man, anybody want to take me to Nova Scotia if we do have something significant before Labor Day?

    Ah man, last year was cool. We got those two canes right after Labor Day. Yeah, last September was pretty good. The cane swells weren't all block-long closeouts........then we got a "normal" windswell after two weeks of cane waves and that day was just twitchen.

    And, yesterday was fun as hell in my neck of New Jersey........South swells and NW winds is the right stuff, crackers. Ban northeast swells............

    Put your 2013 Hurricane Predictions down.........and whoever predicts correctly will get a prize........maybe winners can get to spend a day with Mr. Swellinfo guy and tour his world and go shredding with him. Just a thought.........
    Um, you can't just completely ignore Florida when it comes to Hurricane Season PJB, not that we want to have anything come our way, but odds are we get hit somewhere every year.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Um, you can't just completely ignore Florida when it comes to Hurricane Season PJB, not that we want to have anything come our way, but odds are we get hit somewhere every year.
    My senses, and I have eight of them, are telling me that Florida will not take any direct hits this season. I'm not even seeing(feeling) Florida getting brushed by tropical force winds. So Floridians feel free to leave out your lawn furniture and throw an extra washing machine in the front yard......you'll be safe this year.

    Remember, Swellinfo.com does not endorse nor agree with any opionion expressed by Paddington Jetty Bear and claims no responsibility for anything. Please don't try this at home.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,435
    Images
    4
    Idk man Florida hasn't been hit in a while they are due time for a cat 4 to **** some **** up

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    1,016
    Images
    24
    Hurricane season already!?!?!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hammonton, NJ
    Posts
    1,557
    Images
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Hurricane season already!?!?!
    Well yeah, Hurricane season already..........some dudes on here already think it's July........

    Some people, north of New Jersey, have been wearing no gloves since the beginning of April.......and they're just perfectly fine.......warm as hell........

    3 mils since the end of March............warm as heck. No problems, man............

    I don't know what parallel universe they live in, but yesterday there was 12 crackers in and around my "desinganted surfing area." I maybe ......just maybe, saw two people with possible 3 mils on. One dude wasn't wearing gloves? Four people had hoods on. I took my hood off for the first time this year. I got minor ice cream headaches when performing subsequent duck dives(a skill I learned on this site). I'd call that water maybe aboot 53 degress. It sure as hell wasn't the purported 57 degrees advertised by the news and surf reports. Those surf reports boost the water temps to get people to "COME ON DOWN..." Really, I swear they do.

    Anyways the younger folks and the novices get excited aboot hurricane swells. And that's fantastic. More power to them. Plus, the way mags and websites hype stuff, who can blame people these days. Show one picture, of one misleading intsant and people think the particular day in question was "EPIC !!!" Show a dude in a barrel but they don't show that wave closing-the-heck out a second later. Or do they explain that it took 6 hours of drifting and dodging close outs to get that one shot, of one second of time. It's all a mirage..........They all lie to you. The best days are the days nobody really talks aboot.....

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,509
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Idk man Florida hasn't been hit in a while they are due time for a cat 4 to **** some **** up
    Been a few since a big one but last year Tropical Storm Beryl made landfall in Jacksonville, 70mph winds, killed 4, 2 missing. Tropical Storm Debby made landfall near Steinhatchee FL, record breaking flooding in North Florida, tornadoes in S. Florida, 1-2 feet of rain in the Panhandle, 7 deaths were confirmed and up to $42.5 million in damage. Isaac and Sandy both provided waves but but no damage as they skated by the coast.