LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ahnananana
    Last edited by KookieMonster; May 13, 2013 at 11:14 AM.

Really!?!? The dude was banned let him go in peace.

Images
    He's banned? It's officially over? Guess I missed that over the weekend.

Oh man banned?!? Guess I've been away from the threads for too long. I miss him already

Images
    Really? Banned? Damn...

What ever happened to that "Matt Johnson" Guy who was helping Micah moderate back in the day? One day I just never heard a post from him again. He banned quite a few people if I remember correctly.

He'll be back i'm sure, they always are

Images
    Yeah, they always come back........I think they put addcitive chemicals in this here site.........

Anyways, it was most likely his first offense, so it shouldn't be too long. I hope he doesn't convert to Islam during his period of incarceration.

Man, that dude stoked all y'all dudes. You guys were infatuated with that dude. Then they ban him. Don't make much sense to me. You guys need to join together and keep freedom alive on this site. Don't let them take your heroes away from y'all.

I'm sure many of y'all are affected by this, so in a sense, all y'all are being punished. That's ashame. But then again, surfing forums are very important and should be treated with the upmost respect. I learned how to buy boots on here. It had been puzzling me for years.

I think it was because of his "coming out" post. That whole thread is gone now when you go to his profile.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I think it was because of his "coming out" post. That whole thread is gone now when you go to his profile.

That actually came from another troll account. Imagine that, trolling a troll.

WTF happened to Sandytoes2? Is he back to his LAX games?

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    That actually came from another troll account. Imagine that, trolling a troll.

WTF happened to Sandytoes2? Is he back to his LAX games?
    are the the X LAX games? I heard that gets really messy.