LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    I suppose I could do a half day...about an hour away, but I could always bring the dog w/ me and stay till dark.

I think a more appropriate question is what is the line during each season. I'm sure stomach high and clean during late July is a far different call from stomach high and clean in mid may

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I suppose I could do a half day...about an hour away, but I could always bring the dog w/ me and stay till dark.
    its a half day at most kinda swell. get there at dawn surf a few hours get a sandwich and drive back. do you have to be dishonest with your boss on why you need some time? can't you tell him/her that you just need the morning?

A great technique is to fake throw up in your hand and run to the bathroom in the office shortly after breakfast/coffee time when everyone gets there in the morning. NO ONE will want you staying the rest of the day and you'll have completed CYA'd.

An awesome day of work still sucks compared to a crappy day of surfing....unless your a pro surfer.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    its a half day at most kinda swell. get there at dawn surf a few hours get a sandwich and drive back. do you have to be dishonest with your boss on why you need some time? can't you tell him/her that you just need the morning?
    Yeah, I could be honest, and save the blatant disregard for something more worthwhile...or I could just show up to work in my least favorite pair of pants, put in an hour, and then sh*t myself...the smell and the stain would leave little room for disbelief, and i could be in the water by 12.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Yeah, I could be honest, and save the blatant disregard for something more worthwhile...or I could just show up to work in my least favorite pair of pants, put in an hour, and then sh*t myself...the smell and the stain would leave little room for disbelief, and i could be in the water by 12.
    My buddy used to tell me to do that, hahahahaha... I never could make myself do that though

doesn't anyone like their job?

Sure. Just not as much as surfing.

Images
    It's tolerable...my job I mean.