LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 75

Thread: times are tough

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Don't smoke weed bro.. "The man" is putting sh%t weed to give you cancer... Grow your own, or stay away
    i smoke strictly mids. that heady **** is too good for me.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Maybe you guys could persuade Steve-o to unleash the tempest of kindling at your lil' shindig. At the very least you'll have firewood for the beach bonfire.
    at least then, we might get a ride report...lol

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Will you send me some beer? What are you brewing these days? Pale Ale?
    Taking a break after brewing 20 gallons of home brew and 350 gallons of commercial beer for my wedding. I do have a coffee stout and bourbon barrel Belgian left.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i want a full keg of fat tire and you got yourself a deal. I'm keeping the keg and tap too.
    You gotta set your sights higher.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i smoke strictly mids. that heady **** is too good for me.
    I need to brew a beer with mids. Make a little tincture and add it to the secondary. High-PA.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Stayin' Classy in San Diego
    Posts
    1,786
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Taking a break after brewing 20 gallons of home brew and 350 gallons of commercial beer for my wedding. I do have a coffee stout and bourbon barrel Belgian left.
    WOAH! What? As someone who's never brewed more than 5-6 gallons at a time in my life my hat is off to you. That's a whole lot of B-Brite there!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,370
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    WOAH! What? As someone who's never brewed more than 5-6 gallons at a time in my life my hat is off to you. That's a whole lot of B-Brite there!
    Well, the commercial brew was easy, as it was brewed at my friend's brewery, on a 15 barrel system. It isn't automated, but it sure beats the hell out of brewing on a homebrew scale. I usually do 10 gallon batches at home, but my system isn't that high tech.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    **** that! I'm bringing a fifth of Jack and a six pack of the dankity dank and we are lighting all of your **** on fire. That **** ****ing sucks ass. We be lighting that **** on fire!

    I fully support this message. I'll bring some Mount Gay and/or Pussers to make sure we get this party started right!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    ...my system isn't that high tech.
    Doesn't need to be, right? Five gallon buckets and recycled Hefe-Weissen bottles, brother!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Monmouth Beach, NJ
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I fully support this message. I'll bring some Mount Gay and/or Pussers to make sure we get this party started right!
    10 Cane and wedge of lime!