Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 73

Thread: times are tough

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500
    im so drunk ive been doing this for hoursl if i get enough for a case of pbr by the end of today ill be content

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500

  5. #25
    Alright dude. How about we get drunk as **** off something worth drinking (not PBR) and let's smash/burn all of this ****.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Alright dude. How about we get drunk as **** off something worth drinking (not PBR) and let's smash/burn all of this ****.
    im down my buddy is having a cookout with some *****es. you bring 2 cases ill let u pick two items. bring a keg, its yours. minus the surf board

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Monmouth - NJ
    Posts
    218
    You can come smell my fart for the long board...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,500
    Quote Originally Posted by marksharky View Post
    You can come smell my fart for the long board...
    its a 5'9 bud

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    im down my buddy is having a cookout with some *****es. you bring 2 cases ill let u pick two items. bring a keg, its yours. minus the surf board
    **** that! I'm bringing a fifth of Jack and a six pack of the dankity dank and we are lighting all of your **** on fire. That **** ****ing sucks ass. We be lighting that **** on fire!