LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

nuclear material dumping in pacific

How do you take the people making these videos seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    He has the news article on the video. Everything that is not mainstream is conspiracy theory to you. Forgive me for not linking the news article myself, but I've been working 12 hours a day and was to lazy to. I guess the videos on YouTube of the tidal wave devistating Japan shouldn't be taken seriously either. No that tidal wave is conspiracy theory cause I saw it on YouTube.

I saw in the news Anglina Jolie cut her tits off. Maybe I'll take that seriously and cut my girls tits off so she doesn't get breast cancer. Didn't see on the news anything about preventing cancer through good nutrition, no that's conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I saw in the news Anglina Jolie cut her tits off. Maybe I'll take that seriously and cut my girls tits off so she doesn't get breast cancer. Didn't see on the news anything about preventing cancer through good nutrition, no that's conspiracy theory.
    ORLY?

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260291.php
    http://www.webmd.com/cancer/nutritio.../healthy-foods
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_3236234.html

Maybe you just read the wrong news sources.

I was being sarcastic DUDE. All you see on the front pages is how brave Angelina is. Nothing about non evasive preventions. All the pink ribbon parading is a total scam misleading the herd. It does nothing to find the cause or rational preventions.

Gerson Therapy

[QUOTE=archy;167486]COFFEE ENEMAS?

Gerson therapy is the scientifically unproven quackery of a hack doctor and his progeny; it has even led to multiple deaths. I'm sure you believe there's a conspiracy afoot to prevent this miracle cancer cure from cutting into big Pharma's profits... but the simple truth is that it's an ineffective and dangerous 'treatment'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Ger..._note-nci-hp-1

Skepticism is valuable Archy, but you should probably stop worrying about the effects of irradiated seas and start worrying about the effects of snake oil consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    God. Just because you CAN type something ironic and edgy doesnt mean you should. This is a great example of the kind of senseless post that have derailed any kind of meaningfull topical thread on this forum for quite a while now.

I heard the speech Obama gave to Ohio State on the news. He said that you may have heard voices saying that the governments corrupt and said not to listen to those voices. Maybe I should take him seriously. He said that my business that I have built and own that I didn't do that. Someone else did that for me. Maybe he's right. I guess I'll take him seriously.

Just take the blue pill and go on with your life.