LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    How do you take the people making these videos seriously?
    I saw in the news Anglina Jolie cut her tits off. Maybe I'll take that seriously and cut my girls tits off so she doesn't get breast cancer. Didn't see on the news anything about preventing cancer through good nutrition, no that's conspiracy theory.

How do you take the people making these videos seriously?
    I heard the speech Obama gave to Ohio State on the news. He said that you may have heard voices saying that the governments corrupt and said not to listen to those voices. Maybe I should take him seriously. He said that my business that I have built and own that I didn't do that. Someone else did that for me. Maybe he's right. I guess I'll take him seriously.

Just take the blue pill and go on with your life.

Dude, If you can't post information in something other than youtube form, with scary voice guy narrating, then why should anyone care about what you have to say. If you are too lazy to post some articles/studies/etc, then you obviously don't care enough about the subject.
    Just because I ask for sources doesn't mean I am not agreeing with the points. I just can't take certain videos, like the one you originally posted, seriously. Communication is an interesting thing. It isn't just what information you present, but how you present it.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I saw in the news Anglina Jolie cut her tits off. Maybe I'll take that seriously and cut my girls tits off so she doesn't get breast cancer. Didn't see on the news anything about preventing cancer through good nutrition, no that's conspiracy theory.
    ORLY?

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/260291.php
    http://www.webmd.com/cancer/nutritio.../healthy-foods
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_3236234.html

Maybe you just read the wrong news sources.

Maybe I can talk my wife into growing some Angelina boobs... you know.... as a conservation effort.

God. Just because you CAN type something ironic and edgy doesnt mean you should. This is a great example of the kind of senseless post that have derailed any kind of meaningfull topical thread on this forum for quite a while now.

Dude, If you can't post information in something other than youtube form, with scary voice guy narrating, then why should anyone care about what you have to say. If you are too lazy to post some articles/studies/etc, then you obviously don't care enough about the subject.
    Just because I ask for sources doesn't mean I am not agreeing with the points. I just can't take certain videos, like the one you originally posted, seriously. Communication is an interesting thing. It isn't just what information you present, but how you present it.
    I care enough to post about it DUDE. And even though you find the guys voice scary, I would hope you look into the issue further, Even though it was on YouTube. Like I said owning a business and working 12 hours a day I was not offered the time to post other websites. Just thought it was an issue of importance. But if it's on YouTube i guess you can't take it seriously DUDE.

I was being sarcastic DUDE. All you see on the front pages is how brave Angelina is. Nothing about non evasive preventions. All the pink ribbon parading is a total scam misleading the herd. It does nothing to find the cause or rational preventions.

I care enough to post about it DUDE. And even though you find the guys voice scary, I would hope you look into the issue further, Even though it was on YouTube. Like I said owning a business and working 12 hours a day I was not offered the time to post other websites. Just thought it was an issue of importance. But if it's on YouTube i guess you can't take it seriously DUDE.
    Might want to read this:
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    God. Just because you CAN type something ironic and edgy doesnt mean you should. This is a great example of the kind of senseless post that have derailed any kind of meaningfull topical thread on this forum for quite a while now.