LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81
  1. #41
    Hahaha.. Just watched it again...
    "Don't you touch her! Don't you touch her! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !"
    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Are you kidding me? The police broke the law. They entered with out a warrant. The people that were teased had their hands in the air. they were non-threatening. If you think they deserve to get tazed then you must be a power hungry cop yourself.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Hahaha.. Just watched it again...
    "Don't you touch her! Don't you touch her! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !"
    Too funny
    They were called to the residence for a noise complaint! You my friend have no empathy, so don't be surprised if you are faced with a similar situation in the future. You probably rubberneck when you see a car accident but don't stop to help. Attitudes like yours are why the human condition is deteriorating. I guess this video is funny to you too. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlUNVss9Zo keep laughing cuz maybe this will happen to your dog if he gets out and wanders away from home sick bastard. Pray for your soul!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Hahaha.. Just watched it again...
    "Don't you touch her! Don't you touch her! AAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH !"
    Too funny
    Also you probably don't know you have rights either. If you think this kind of **** is funny move to North Korea. It will be a non stop comedy show for you.

  4. #44
    You know they were called to the home for a noise complaint how?

    Seriously, if the cops had no real reson to be there it is fu*ked up... But it seems strange that abunch of cops show up to a guys home to tase hi for no reason. Seems like he had his camer ready and wanted to make a video about cops violating his rights

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    They were called to the residence for a noise complaint! You my friend have no empathy, so don't be surprised if you are faced with a similar situation in the future. You probably rubberneck when you see a car accident but don't stop to help. Attitudes like yours are why the human condition is deteriorating. I guess this video is funny to you too. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlUNVss9Zo keep laughing cuz maybe this will happen to your dog if he gets out and wanders away from home sick bastard. Pray for your soul!

  5. #45
    Actually I DO know my rights... ANd strangely enough I've never had the police kick my door in and tase me...
    Seems like you have a problem with the US not me... YOU should move to North Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Also you probably don't know you have rights either. If you think this kind of **** is funny move to North Korea. It will be a non stop comedy show for you.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    You know they were called to the home for a noise complaint how?

    Seriously, if the cops had no real reson to be there it is fu*ked up... But it seems strange that abunch of cops show up to a guys home to tase hi for no reason. Seems like he had his camer ready and wanted to make a video about cops violating his rights
    My bad, it was a domestic violence call. Regardless the cops didn't have the right. You may not of ever had your door kicked in but they did. Imagine if you got into an argument with your girlfriend and had a d**khead neighbor (it was an anonymous call). Maybe you didn't even have a fight with your girl you just have an a**hole neighbor who got it out for you. This is what a police state looks like. And if you know your rights than you would know that the police can not enter your home without a warrant. It's called the 4th amendment. Entering the house without a warrant was the first law the police broke. The second law they broke was when they gazed the wife who obviously was of no threat to the police. Her hands we raised over her head. That's called assault. The police were once referenced as peace officers. Now they are known as law enforcement. They shoot first and ask question later. http://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/16...-taser-couple/

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,666

  8. #48
    I'm sorry. I don't take Jonzathan Turley's blog as fact.. I (nor do you) know what happened before that camera was turned on.


    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    My bad, it was a domestic violence call. Regardless the cops didn't have the right. You may not of ever had your door kicked in but they did. Imagine if you got into an argument with your girlfriend and had a d**khead neighbor (it was an anonymous call). Maybe you didn't even have a fight with your girl you just have an a**hole neighbor who got it out for you. This is what a police state looks like. And if you know your rights than you would know that the police can not enter your home without a warrant. It's called the 4th amendment. Entering the house without a warrant was the first law the police broke. The second law they broke was when they gazed the wife who obviously was of no threat to the police. Her hands we raised over her head. That's called assault. The police were once referenced as peace officers. Now they are known as law enforcement. They shoot first and ask question later. http://jonathanturley.org/2013/05/16...-taser-couple/

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    603
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'm sorry. I don't take Jonzathan Turley's blog as fact.. I (nor do you) know what happened before that camera was turned on.
    Wether or not you know what happened before the camera was turned on, police need a warrant to enter a private residence. That's the law! They could have easily aquired one within minutes via phone. if you were to do the same you would be looking at some serious jail time. Just because they have a badge does not mean they are above the law. They have to follow the same laws as you or I. So obviously you don't know your rights well enough.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,666