LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 81
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    [QUOTE=brewengineer;167504]
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post

    If you are allowed to link to youtube, he is allowed to link to wiki. At lease wiki gives you reference links for your own research, which is something you lacked in your OP.

    http://www.cancer.org/treatment/trea...gerson-therapy

    I trust clinical trials before I trust made up field claims and hearsay.

    "Because of this, the best evidence suggests eating a balanced diet that includes 2 and cups or more a day of vegetables and fruit, choosing whole grains over processed and refined foods, and limiting red meats and animal fats as well as alcohol. Choosing foods from a variety of fruits, vegetables, and other plant sources such as nuts, seeds, whole grain cereals, and beans is likely to be healthier than consuming large amounts of one particular type of food. Based on currently available evidence, diet is likely to play a greater role in preventing cancer than in treating it."

    Not buying it. Cancer Society also claims there are no health risks from ingesting aspertame.
    http://m.cancer.org/cancer/cancercau...home/aspartame

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,374
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post


    Not buying it. Cancer Society also claims there are no health risks from ingesting aspertame.
    http://m.cancer.org/cancer/cancercau...home/aspartame
    There is no reason to fear cancer from aspartame. Please show me the cancer causing component. Methanol levels are even lower than fruit drinks, and much much lower than found in beer or wine. I would be much more worried about chlorinated sugar molecules (ie sucralose). But since you write off all scientific studies, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
    If you want to crap yourself to death, like some sort of self inflicted dysentery, don't let us stop you.
    Last edited by brewengineer; May 22, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,621
    Images
    6
    Getting REAL tired of footage of cops killing dogs...funny thing is, I try to defend them sometimes, but I'm honestly really starting to hate them. Sucks b/c I used to train w/ a bunch of state troopers and I feel bad talking sh*t about cops. Watch the video in archy's post...f**king cop had the dog restrained, it was totally calm, restrained w/ one of those pole deals, pig draws and double taps it in the head point blank. The fat f**k other cop w/ plugged his ears before his buddy pulled the trigger, friggin' pu**y. And when the shooter walks back to his stupid cop car when you see his face you could tell he was just some dipsh*t who got made fun of all the time(alright, that was speculative, but...). I would love 5 minutes with either one of those pieces of sh*t. Sorry, nothing to do w/ nuclear dumping, haven't even read this thread yet, just found that footage appalling.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,374
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Getting REAL tired of footage of cops killing dogs...funny thing is, I try to defend them sometimes, but I'm honestly really starting to hate them. Sucks b/c I used to train w/ a bunch of state troopers and I feel bad talking sh*t about cops. Watch the video in archy's post...f**king cop had the dog restrained, it was totally calm, restrained w/ one of those pole deals, pig draws and double taps it in the head point blank. The fat f**k other cop w/ plugged his ears before his buddy pulled the trigger, friggin' pu**y. And when the shooter walks back to his stupid cop car when you see his face you could tell he was just some dipsh*t who got made fun of all the time(alright, that was speculative, but...). I would love 5 minutes with either one of those pieces of sh*t. Sorry, nothing to do w/ nuclear dumping, haven't even read this thread yet, just found that footage appalling.
    That's what happens after you eat too many spicy nachos, right?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,621
    Images
    6
    I'd like to take a nuclear dump on that retards mother's face.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    There is no reason to fear cancer from aspartame. Please show me the cancer causing component. Methanol levels are even lower than fruit drinks, and much much lower than found in beer or wine. I would be much more worried about chlorinated sugar molecules (ie sucralose). But since you write off all scientific studies, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
    If you want to crap yourself to death, like some sort of self inflicted dysentery, don't let us stop you.
    There you go with your straw man tactic. I never said anything about aspertame causing cancer, I said any health risk. The approval of certain substances for food consumption is can be political and influenced by money. Therefore scientific data may be manipulated to favor the approval process. The cancer society and their march for breast cancer is a scam. They advocate for finding a cure yet there is no discussion about the cause. They say people are genetically pre-disposed for breast cancer so they advocate the removal of breasts based on that. people have always been predisposed for cancer but we see a sharp increase to epidemic proportions for cancer in the past 25 years. But yet we have always been genetically predisposed for cancer.So my question is why is there not a discussion publicly about the cause. Obviously it's because if they looked into the cause they would find that some food additives can cause cancer. Therefore it would disrupt the whole FDA and food industry. The cancer society does not want to look into the cause because if people were aware of what cause cancer and therefore could take steps to avoid it then the cancer society would lose money. The patent for aspartame is owned by Monsanta oh and we all know their track record. Therefore the official scientific studies are manipulated. http://rense.com/general33/legal.htm
    http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...c-effects.aspx

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,374
    Asking for scientific data is a straw man tactic? You didn't clarify why you were worried about aspartame in your original post on the subject. Am I to read your mind?
    I am going to start claiming you only use tin foil hat man tactics. Wait, that is almost true.

  8. #58
    Please don't pray for me...
    There is nothing funny about a do getting killed. If that was my pup I'd be serving life for killing a cop.
    I'm the one with an open mind. You see thins one way. The man is always wrong andand out to get us. There's a big difference between a guy getting tased for being a jerk off and a defensless dog being murdered.
    You blame the govt for everything without knowing any facts.
    I always stop to help and never rubberneck. You probably never helped anyone except yourself. Pray for YOUR soul!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    They were called to the residence for a noise complaint! You my friend have no empathy, so don't be surprised if you are faced with a similar situation in the future. You probably rubberneck when you see a car accident but don't stop to help. Attitudes like yours are why the human condition is deteriorating. I guess this video is funny to you too. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UZlUNVss9Zo keep laughing cuz maybe this will happen to your dog if he gets out and wanders away from home sick bastard. Pray for your soul!

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Please don't pray for me...
    There is nothing funny about a do getting killed. If that was my pup I'd be serving life for killing a cop.
    I'm the one with an open mind. You see thins one way. The man is always wrong andand out to get us. There's a big difference between a guy getting tased for being a jerk off and a defensless dog being murdered.
    You blame the govt for everything without knowing any facts.
    I always stop to help and never rubberneck. You probably never helped anyone except yourself. Pray for YOUR soul!!!
    so standing up for your constitutional rights makes you a jerk off?

    I never said the man is always wrong. I have good friends that are cops. they see the corruption and tyranny as well.

    proof? have you ever heard of The National Defense Authorization Act? there's some pretty alarming language in there.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...#slide=1023586


    http://www.publicintelligence.net/re...rations-manual

    http://www.goarmy.com/careers-and-jo...pecialist.html

    I pray to God every day.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Asking for scientific data is a straw man tactic? You didn't clarify why you were worried about aspartame in your original post on the subject. Am I to read your mind?
    I am going to start claiming you only use tin foil hat man tactics. Wait, that is almost true.
    I didn't claim to be worried about aspartame. so you are straw man again my friend.
    any intelligent person would have gathered that I was confronting you about your link to the cancer society debunking the gerson therapy, and claiming their information as mis informative because independent research shows aspartame to be harmful to your health.

    http://www.mpwhi.com/peer_reviewed_research.htm

    good health doesn't equal good profit for medical/research organizations. they want you sick so you spend more $$$ on health care, duh