LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    There is no reason to fear cancer from aspartame. Please show me the cancer causing component. Methanol levels are even lower than fruit drinks, and much much lower than found in beer or wine. I would be much more worried about chlorinated sugar molecules (ie sucralose). But since you write off all scientific studies, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
    If you want to crap yourself to death, like some sort of self inflicted dysentery, don't let us stop you.
    while I never claimed that aspartame causes cancer as you accused me of saying, it turns out it does.
    hmmm, wonder why the cancer society would claim is safe for consumption?
    http://www.mpwhi.com/consumption_of_...d_lymphoma.htm

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,352
    Eat too much of any darn thing & you're going to 'get' cancer. Just sayin'....

    And what in the name of Laird Hamilton does this thread have ANYTHING to do with surfing?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I didn't claim to be worried about aspartame. so you are straw man again my friend.
    any intelligent person would have gathered that I was confronting you about your link to the cancer society debunking the gerson therapy, and claiming their information as mis informative because independent research shows aspartame to be harmful to your health.

    http://www.mpwhi.com/peer_reviewed_research.htm

    good health doesn't equal good profit for medical/research organizations. they want you sick so you spend more $$$ on health care, duh
    Ok. You keep crapping yourself to death. It doesn't take a genius to understand that your body is rejecting something, and it isn't good for you. Why am I arguing with a paranoid schizophenic?

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Ok. You keep crapping yourself to death. It doesn't take a genius to understand that your body is rejecting something, and it isn't good for you. Why am I arguing with a paranoid schizophenic?
    I go twice a day buddy. nice n healthy. and how do you know your body is rejecting a harmful toxin such as aspartame with the formation of cancer?. its not like you have a few cans o soda one night and wake up with a brain tumor in the morning. so your defense of aspartame has been squashed. why so mad? don't bash me as a paranoid schizophrenic. i'm not scared, just informed, just trying to inform others.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Eat too much of any darn thing & you're going to 'get' cancer. Just sayin'....

    And what in the name of Laird Hamilton does this thread have ANYTHING to do with surfing?
    yeah heard that one before. but I haven't heard of anyone contracting cancer from eating organic blueberries all day everyday.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    I go twice a day buddy. nice n healthy. and how do you know your body is rejecting a harmful toxin such as aspartame with the formation of cancer?. its not like you have a few cans o soda one night and wake up with a brain tumor in the morning. so your defense of aspartame has been squashed. why so mad? don't bash me as a paranoid schizophrenic. i'm not scared, just informed, just trying to inform others.
    Where did I defend aspartame? I said it doesn't cause cancer, which has nothing to do with other side effects. Btw, diarrhea is your body's way of rejecting thing. I guess you think vomiting is healthy. Lets start bloodletting. I think there may be a few screws loose. Are you even a surfer? All you post about is conspiracy bullsh1t. What is your purpose in a place that doesn't adhere to your beliefs?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    487
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    There is no reason to fear cancer from aspartame. Please show me the cancer causing component. Methanol levels are even lower than fruit drinks, and much much lower than found in beer or wine. I would be much more worried about chlorinated sugar molecules (ie sucralose). But since you write off all scientific studies, it doesn't matter what anyone says to you.
    If you want to crap yourself to death, like some sort of self inflicted dysentery, don't let us stop you.
    you defended it right here. (no reason to fear cancer from aspartame) when even Harvard studies showed that it causes cancer http://www.mpwhi.com/consumption_of_...d_lymphoma.htm BTW who said anything about diarrhea or vomiting. and yes i'm a surfer. I posted on the dumping of nuclear waste into the pacific ocean, didn't I? doesn't sound like conspiracy bull**** to me. sounds like a concerned frequenter of the ocean. like I said before either you're argumentative or cant admit you're wrong. BTW you have so much faith in the official medicine George Washington's death may have been caused by bloodletting.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    you defended it right here. (no reason to fear cancer from aspartame) when even Harvard studies showed that it causes cancer http://www.mpwhi.com/consumption_of_...d_lymphoma.htm BTW who said anything about diarrhea or vomiting. and yes i'm a surfer. I posted on the dumping of nuclear waste into the pacific ocean, didn't I? doesn't sound like conspiracy bull**** to me. sounds like a concerned frequenter of the ocean. like I said before either you're argumentative or cant admit you're wrong. BTW you have so much faith in the official medicine George Washington's death may have been caused by bloodletting.
    Ok, using mpwhi.com as a reference is laughable. I am done here. No reason to argue with someone that gets their "facts" from conspiracy sites.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    2,352
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    yeah heard that one before. but I haven't heard of anyone contracting cancer from eating organic blueberries all day everyday.
    There's always a first for everything.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    487
    [QUOTE=brewengineer;168463]Ok, using mpwhi.com as a reference is laughable. I am done here. No reason to argue with someone that gets their "facts" from conspiracy sites.[/
    QUOTE]

    Your claim that challenging the status quoe as conspiracy theory is weak. Agreeing with corporate institutions backed by government funding makes you devoid of critical thinking.
    So here is the OFFICIAL document from the FDA rejecting Aspertame. If that's not enough for you than your just in denial my friend. http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...c-effects.aspx