LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfing Posers

Images

Angry Surfing Posers

In this video Kai says that he surfed 20ft swell with a Bic board...it makes me want to give up on life and its just like WHY! Anyway skip to around 1:29 to see what im talking about then he doesnt even catch a single wave when its only 3ft...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=283M3oYliLU

Dont hate me for this, its common sense.

I was thinking the same thing. Exaggerating, but he does seem to love trying, give him credit for that.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Exaggerating, but he does seem to love trying, give him credit for that.
    Yeah man I appreciate him trying but when you lie like that and someone would take him out in 8ft surf he would be screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Yeah man I appreciate him trying but when you lie like that and someone would take him out in 8ft surf he would be screwed.
    keep him away from emassspicoli...

won't matter now, where he's going there ain't no ocean.

Just checking: I may be out of the loop; but has anyone made the connection between the fugitive hatchet dood & the NJShredmachine? Esp since the NJ Shredmachine has seemingly gone to ground in recent days? Could it be that the legendary bench-off was the wack off mentioned in the fugitive's quote....?

I'm merely pondering!

In this video Kai says that he surfed 20ft swell with a Bic board...it makes me want to give up on life and its just like WHY!
    Wow, he's worse than I am and that's saying something. But, alas, that may be the last time he gets to try.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...investigation/

Images
    Could be lol

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    won't matter now, where he's going there ain't no ocean.
    yup, thats true, he will be riding a log, but not in the ocean

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Just checking: I may be out of the loop; but has anyone made the connection between the fugitive hatchet dood & the NJShredmachine? Esp since the NJ Shredmachine has seemingly gone to ground in recent days? Could it be that the legendary bench-off was the wack off mentioned in the fugitive's quote....?

I'm merely pondering!
    You might be on to something, they seem to have the same level of surfing ability.