LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Loud mouths, just STFU already! Act like you've been in the ocean before, for f*ck sakes! That's why I prefer DP, for those few moments of true solitude. That pretty much covers it, anybody who tries to vibe me or paddle battle me will be will be dealt with accordingly so I don't worry bout those type.

DawnPS, what if they try and out bench you?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    DawnPS, what if they try and out bench you?
    One look at these biceps and they typically paddle away from me, smart move actually... you can't blame em really

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Old guys who tell hou how good it used to be every time you see them. Local surf shop owner who is always trying to sell you something in the line up. Guy who says "You shoulda been here yesterday." when you were there yesterday. Those guys I could live without.

I don't surf WB anymore because of group #3

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    people try saying Brazilians and aussies are the worst.they are patienant about their sport.brazilians come from beat up favelas built on mountains,they aren't as lucky as u and I to live in a normal house.so when they surf they blow the roof off.i like surfing with groms.they are cool,carefree,and don't get in the way.who I hate are those agro aholes that are in their 30s and try taking every wave and talk smack to anyone who isn't a local.

lets define what a local is.most of us are not locals.if your fortunate to live near the water,kudos to you.but as I see when I pull up to my break,are 50cars in the parking lot.i don't care where they came from,but your not a local.waves will always come.so don't get all pissy that someone took your wave after you just had a ride.

what I saw over the past week of the Tahiti swell,fukin bonkers.jetskis everywhere,boats crashing into each other,none of them locals.you think raimana was going to tell everyone to fuk off,no they have no problem sharing their great waves.i see people post pictures with a fence or whatever and everyone flips out,oh u just blew up my spot.even tho the person been there 10years before you,they still complain.im originally a skater who transformed into a surfer over the past 20 years.when I skated,there was no locals only.if the rail u wanted to grind was full of inline skaters,u go find another rail.thats what I do with surfing.if theres more than 5guys at my spot,i go to a different spot.no need for hostility.

surfings been so commercialized over the past 10 years,i seen plenty of fads.remember clay marzo?then it was doheny,davis,andino..now its albee and matt.now its john john.iv been watchin john john since he was on mtvs cribs.he rips,but no need to parade and jump on the jj bandwagon.i don't surf for flix or videos,with hopes of landing sponsors and big checks.i work a regular 7-330 with overtime.i don't get to surf everyday,but every big swell im out there.

so point is,dont be an a hole.u give respect to get respect.if you want to parade your local spot is for legends only,no outoftowners,then fuk you!!you will never make it as a pro,because you are too greedy.you wont go on surf trips around the world,u wont surf the north shore every winter because my spot is for locals only.people fail to realize you can find anything online,any spots,any charts,swell maps,etc..nothing is secret anymore.the spots I surf have no surfers around for the next 30 miles.soon while every agro kook is complaining about yuppies surfing their break,the acoe will secretly destroy your break while your home sleeping.instead of fighting the real enemies,you hate on your own kind.i used to look forward to meeting others that share my same interests with surfing,now anytime a buddy tells me oh I just met this surfer,so what.i don't care.probly some degenerate kook with a defense budget for 6/5/4s and al merricks.
    wtf...is this actually english??

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    wtf...is this actually english??
    njsurfer, Thanks, that just made me crack up!

worst to surf with.. new surfers who try to go right to the newest Dane Reynolds CI model and think that they will immediatly be able to surf like him, sponsored riders who think they can totally snake you because of the stickers on their board and older guys who like to harass the beginners and younger guys for no reason

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    If someone paddles deeper then you might not be in position.

As usual Roy "bennie" Stuart is wrong so I guess he would be the first type I hate...............Paddling around someone to be in the deeper position is snaking..........definitely not cool......MFitz73 sittin deep with his LB on a big day would be the second.........And the 3rd would be the guy that has to catch every wave that comes to him whether he's out of position or not.......Ok 3 would be Roy Stuart again........
    Last edited by wave1rider65; May 21, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

I hate surfing with people who don't understand surfing edicate...actually I take that back. I can't stand surfing with people who don't care to LEARN surfing edicate. Just got back from california. Surfed Trestles, PV Cove, Haggerty's, Dog Beach, El Porto, and Manhattan Pier. It was a pleasure surfing with people who understood surfing edicate. I am dreading the NJ summer for this reason.

Number two...I hate crowded breaks. In fact, I will go on record right here, right now, and say that El Porto on a good weekend is LESS crowded than any given NJ summer day with 2 ft dribblers. It was hilarious to hear the californians complain about "crowds" at trestles. They would s**t bricks if they saw the crowded lineups in jersey in the summer. I am moving to antarctica...I hear they have almost no crowds.