LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post
    agreed trevolution. but i think you missed my point.
    It's what he does best. T-Rev, that is. Missing the point. Then, going off on a tangent. zzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Serious, brah? Sad story. I thought them Italians were an affectionate people.
    lol. sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    It's what he does best. T-Rev, that is. Missing the point. Then, going off on a tangent. zzzzzz

who wants to be a professional surfer, when u can be a professional ranter or a master-debator

You want more waves woro harder to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    who wants to be a professional surfer, when u can be a professional ranter or a master-debator
    Better than a master baiter?

However, contrary to what I just said, I'm always nice to anybody I encounter. I usually say a hello. And I just love people who mumble something back or don't say anything......and that only happens in July......which is humorous.
    ---I greet people as well and get the same grunt back, hilarious! Its OK to say "hey" back people.
    I'm on board with Brazilians and will add chicks who paddle out with their boyfriends just to do something "together"---they cant surf and take up space in the lineup..

Images
    brazilians... was hassled by one in nicaragua. i always think about the failed opportunity to beat him up on the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Better than a master baiter?
    that was indeed the joke

People from Montauk who show up on a boat. Dudes, I know your break just got inundated with NYC yuppies but that doesnt mean you have to take it out on us.

Talkers. I dont mind a little chatter here and there, but I dont want to talk about your new kitchen floor.

Tourists who sit inside to grab the small waves / leftovers. I see you looking at me. I'm not falling, so dont even get into position for the late take off / sloppy seconds drop in. If I have to whistle coming down the line more than once, we need to have a little chat.

- People who are too chatty
    - Anyone with a bad attitude
    - Litterbugs
    - Inexperienced surfers
    - Inflated egos
    - Skimboarders at the Naval Jetty

New ones come to mind every day in the height of tourist season. But honestly, I'm not a d*** at all and never really tell anybody off. I just paddle away and dream about winter and spring on a less crowded peak. I like to exchange greetings, small talk is OK, but mostly I just want to have some peace and quiet when I'm surfing.