LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Images
    haha you dumb yankee dont start something you cant finish btw get out in the water sometime instead of trying to shed a surf forum

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    all those guys are Royce Gracies.
    These days I wouldn't worry too much about a Gracie, all the good ones are well past their primes. The ones coming up are straight garbage, anybody seen Roger Gracie "fight"? Terrible representation of the Gracie family, he should be ashamed of himself. Sure he can grapple in a BJJ tourney, but that aint FIGHTING.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AtanticO View Post

yall? put your teeth back in and speak the kings english.

Hahaha, staying outta the civil war re-enactments but kings english had me laughing.

*No offense sandblasters, you're good people.
    Last edited by seldom seen; Jul 12, 2013 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    These days I wouldn't worry too much about a Gracie, all the good ones are well past their primes. The ones coming up are straight garbage, anybody seen Roger Gracie "fight"? Terrible representation of the Gracie family, he should be ashamed of himself. Sure he can grapple in a BJJ tourney, but that aint FIGHTING.
    loved watching anderson silva get KO'd. bout time.

loved watching anderson silva get KO'd. bout time.
    Amen brother, i don't wanna toot my horn too much but someone on here can vouch that I called that sh*t... sooo glad he finally got his beating.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    haha you dumb yankee dont start something you cant finish btw get out in the water sometime instead of trying to shed a surf forum
    want some crackers buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Amen brother, i don't wanna toot my horn too much but someone on here can vouch that I called that sh*t... sooo glad he finally got his beating.
    im not so sure he'll get caught with his finger up own ass next time though, can only hope. as sandblasters would say "that'll learn yall!"

Images
    Alright i don't have cable and dont follow UFC anymore, but who KO'd Anderson Silva?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Alright i don't have cable and dont follow UFC anymore, but who KO'd Anderson Silva?
    chris weidman. strong island! yo!

want some crackers buddy?
    just playing around sandblasters. some of my favorite people to hangout with are pretty damn country fried, backwood, snaggle-toothed dudes. seldom seen is right... civil war re-enactments suck. besides, it's friday, beers get cracked earlier than usual when it's flat.