LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Do I need to write out an explanation for you?
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Literary_Skills#page1

Your ability to communicate using proper sentence structure is rather poor. Punctuation is also an issue.
    i freestyle yo

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    So much anger. Can't we all just agree that the east coast sucks for surfing. If anyone says they moved to a part of the east coast just for surfing, they are obviously full of sh1t. As I said before, the guys in Cali must get a kick out of these posts.
    All of this from a thread started by an ex-pat Southern Californian. Zachariah must be sitting back in South Carolina and having a laugh. That sadistic man..........

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    again, you sound thrilled with your surf paradise. don't ever leave. seriously
    Pretty sure I already stated more than once that I wouldn't trade this place for the world (minus Hawaii), your reading comprehension is off the charts!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    All of this from a thread started by an ex-pat Southern Californian. Zachariah must be sitting back in South Carolina and having a laugh. That sadistic man..........
    He knew what he was doing when he started this thread LMAO, I’m just a willing participant, haven't gotten into a good interweb squabble in a while, it's quite invigorating if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    He is one evil bastard. The kind of guy that feeds the seagulls near a large crowd of people, then walks away smiling.

It's Obama's fault that Florida sucks. And Jersey sucks too.. Those barrel shots are a conspiracy and don't really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You can have all those things. We got incredible food here, just like anywhere else in the world. Women? Don't even compare NY to FL, that's a joke, Art? Who cares about overpriced pieces of canvas, can find that anywhere in the world. History, what ever floats your boat.
    Really? Tampa has it as good as NYC? What parts of NYC were you in? Where did you stay? Where did you eat? What kind of time did you put into NYC before you made that call?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    Really? Tampa has it as good as NYC? What parts of NYC were you in? Where did you stay? Where did you eat? What kind of time did you put into NYC before you made that call?
    Worked in NY, lived in Chicago. Give me Chitown any day. You couldn't pay me enough to live in either place (again).

I know you get heated and like to argue... But calling us who live in NY fools? Really?
    I've been to a lot of places and Long Island (in my opinion) is one of the best... I'm not in to the city so much, but LI is a great place to live.
    Except fpor the prices., They are crazy... And THATS why most move to Florida to retire. The money they made in NY is worth 5x in FL. That and the warm winters

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    My apology, got you mixed up with Trevolution of whatever the hell his name is... i'm sure you can see the similarities Travy. Big deal, you travel, I went to PR twice in the last 6 months, so what. And i'm so sure you left for those reasons, the weather most certainly does NOT suck, and it's a ridiculous statement coming from someone in NEW YORK of all places, which has some of the WORST weather. Please, you fools come down to Florida to excape that rat pit you call home. Just stop it already. When you all are crying about wearing your 6/5/4, 5/4 or w/e you wear, we're down here in trunks or spring suits. Oh, tell me how long you've been surfing again, that made your whole post.

Images
    I used to work in FL and damn do I miss that authentic Cuban food...