LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bradley Nowell, 17 years later and we still miss you

He was one of us.

Last edited by zaGaffer; May 25, 2013 at 11:09 PM.

Images
    Not only that but you have to be thankful for them introducing the world to Raleigh Theodore Sakers..........

Man, it's been 17 years since then. Wow. Time just flies when you get over 30.

Great musician. Great voice. Chemicals man, they'll **** you up.

Wasn't really known for his guitar skills but listen to him play falling idols live, he who feels it knows it. In fact for those of who who have not... download bootlegs like fox theater, memories, ocean mist (**** quality amazing content), or any of the later HOB shows. He will continue to be missed.

BTW
    LBDAS killed it live back in the day to but they always got **** from people (on the internet).

Great band, usually listen to a sublime song as the last song before I go in the water to mellow me out.

One of my all time favorites, I still have every CD they ever put out. Bradley certainly has been missed, hard to believe 17 years have passed by already, holy crap time is flying.

Images
    My favorite band by far, never got to see them but they are part of my life now. Sublime can never be the same without Bradley.

Too bad that dude couldn't get past tying on that dinosaur...

Last edited by Koki Barrels; May 28, 2013 at 08:38 PM.

makes me feel old.i remember seeing them in Camden as a teen.it seems once legends die,they then become respected for who they are.i remember when 2pac was alive nobody gave a rats hind,now everyone praises the dead,which is cool.

I read a letter in surfer mag about somebody talking shyt about andy irons being a druggy.first of all,if that kook is on here fuk you from the bottom of my heart.talkin bout kids shouldn't have role models like that.everyone gets pissy when a surfer smokes a cig,or takes a hit from a bong.u don't hear about movies like hangover,project x and all the other retarded films depicting alcoholism likes that's rad.anyway kid sed ai was a coke feind and alcoholic blah blah.if your calling ai out,dont forget his whole crew of legendary surfers whose names I wont drop.shyt that was the 90s.party party party.didnt affect his surfing,or his brother,or the hundreds he rolled with.ppl used to talk shyt bout andy when he was alive,then glamaroze him when he passed.i personally never met andy,but I was here when he made it in surfing,along with all the superstars now like john john kolohe,luke,ryan,jack,ian,etc.i seen the rise and fall of dane Reynolds and many others.surfing will always be a pastime,a hobby,a chance to cleanse your soul and escape the urban jungles of lyfe