LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Another good pic. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by ECSurfer View Post
    Well as long as i have stayed away from this site for this exact reason ... i thought i would make an account today and see if anyone on here was worth a s**t ... guess i was right the past couple of years. You guys have no lives. PS i didnt choose to work in DC and I grew up in OC so before you jump to a conclusion that i am some kook just driving down.
    Welcome to the forum. Someone will post something like a good question that they need some information with, or just a kind post like this. Then, a few 'popular' dudes on the forum will always post on the forum with smart a$$ replies, because clearly they probably surf way better than everyone, and are just too cool. To all the people on the forum who are useful, thanks.

Images
    At least ECsurf isn't quoting the bible on us and asking for free surfboards for his church camp!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Someone will post something like a good question that they need some information with, or just a kind post like this. Then, a few 'popular' dudes on the forum will always post on the forum with smart a$$ replies, because clearly they probably surf way better than everyone, and are just too cool. To all the people on the forum who are useful, thanks.
    And to all those whose noses are snittingly out of joint ... lighten up Francis.
    Last edited by yankee; May 23, 2013 at 02:15 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSurfer View Post
    Anyone else going out Friday ... OCMD .. looking to meet up and surf with some people if the forecasts hold. Its a 2 hour drive for me cause I work in DC, but I have Friday off and want to hit the water before this crowd starts to show its ugly head. PM if you want to meet up.
    Hope you went out. Super fun this morning - chest high and light offshores until around 11 when they started kicking up to around 20-25 and conditions started deteriorating. Long whackable rights.

i did just got home. .. was a fun session .. well worth the drive! I left at 11 when the wind kicked up too

Quote Originally Posted by Roar View Post

You've got to see the irony in the post you quoted. ExtraCheesy comes in fronting, putting on a facade of kindness. Once a few people make light-hearted jests all of the sudden he drops the act and lets us know how he really feels. Come to find out this jabrozo (patent pending) thought no one here was worth even a measly piece of doodoo. Then here you come, a traitor from our very own ranks, to defend your two-faced friend.

It's hard not being a part of the cool crowd, well I imagine it is anyway I wouldn't know. I'm like that new kid at school that moves in and is friends with you for the first day until he realizes you aren't cool and then has to ignore you because he is just naturally so cool it's in his nature to be a part of the cool crowd. I probably won't wave to you or anything from now on, roar, but don't take it personal. If you move up in coolness maybe we could be friends one day. I know, seems impossible right? Just remember anything is possible through the power of god almighty, ah-men.