LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan View Post
    haha just another alias on the computer who likes to talk ****, maybe I'd give your worthless rambling some thought if you had the balls to say it in the water.
    Haha, and he still won't say what his name is. I guess the truth does hurt my man. Alright, I can't stand this message board tough guy stuff, I have better things to do, like, play with my balls.

Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    Looks like their both about to take it up the you know what to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But you've just proven my point. Spongers are at the mercy of the wave that pounds them. They just hang on and pray that they survive being abused.
    I've got the matches if you like. :-)
    ........KYS

never serious but im suprised you are. i gess the truth does hurt.
    Post your name and meet us in DE on Monday. Plenty of waves and mouths of sand to go around.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by freewax View Post
    here is a photo sight that has joel and jimmy pics on it. they all have there stuff out there and on other sites too. a lot of guys in this area have awesome photography skills and SOME PEOPLE SHOULD BE GLAD FOR THE EXPOSURE.

http://www.nybodyboarding.com/gallery/?id=5
    i guess jersey kinda says it all
    You're right, Jimmy has a very good sense of framing and environment of the subject. Let me know if he has any more posted. I'd like to see them.

Looks like their both about to take it up the you know what to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But you've just proven my point. Spongers are at the mercy of the wave that pounds them. They just hang on and pray that they survive being abused.
    I've got the matches if you like. :-)
    surfers can eat it too =]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhE498ef2Us
    Last edited by spongeoc; May 11, 2008 at 02:54 AM. Reason: embed ****ed up

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    u know hes just posting on here to get a rise out of everyone and its working just hit the ignore button and he will go away

Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    u know hes just posting on here to get a rise out of everyone and its working just hit the ignore button and he will go away
    Yeah I know JC but I love to call the boys to the lineup to watch me(aka Faftoldman) drop in and get shacked. My knuckles like getting worked out as well. Southside represent!

More evidence

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Yeah I know JC but I love to call the boys to the lineup to watch me(aka Faftoldman) drop in and get shacked. My knuckles like getting worked out as well. Southside represent!
    Just when you think it's safe to go in the water, boogie boarders show up. Like I said, they are truly legends in their own minds. (fatfoldman indeed!). Don't forget to hang on for you life az the wave has its way wit you.

Images
    No one likes a hater - this is getting old...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    No one likes a hater - this is getting old...
    Agreed, I think it is time for Mods but for now feel free to temp ban people to make this place home. Hope to see you this upcoming week M with that forecast!