LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Dont worry freewax, Curtis is just jealous.

Jimmy J does have a great eye for the lens!
    Jealous..... come on Micah any schmuck can take a picture

Images
    thats great "any schmuck can take a picture" so curt your a photogapher ( picture taker)?

Thanks for the link. I liked JJs photos alot, he got some unique perspectives which incorporated the waves.

Very cool to see some more artistic stuff from some of the guys who post on here... there are definately some really good photogs on this site.

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by freewax View Post
    thats great "any schmuck can take a picture" so curt your a photogapher ( picture taker)?
    actually ive been known to take a picture or 2

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtFlirt732 View Post
    Jealous..... come on Micah any schmuck can take a picture
    Curt can shoot. No doubt. Take a look at jimmy's page. he's got some good stuff.

Images
    i actually got out today and got some pics. the day was great but the swell was lacking. i will try to get some more posted tomorow. these guys were bb almost on top of the rocks

CurtFlirt732 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by freewax View Post
    i actually got out today and got some pics. the day was great but the swell was lacking. i will try to get some more posted tomorow. these guys were bb almost on top of the rocks

lets see your photos mr photographer

Images
    i put one up from this afternoon. go to my profile page and click on the pic page and check them out. i am not all that, jus doin it for fun. i am jus kidin around with words and really, i am not trying to slam you at all. jus goofin

Jersey Spongers are gay

Soft boards for soft bodies I say.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    Soft boards for soft bodies I say.

Alright, so I really don't need to say much more. However, if you can explain to me, what is soft about that, I will burn my all of my bodyboards, go out and stand up surf for the rest of my days. Until you can convince me that, that is soft, please go crap in your hat.