LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    yesterday they were taking rides right into the rocks on the jetty. if i get time today i will post som pics of how close they were.

Looks like

Quote Originally Posted by Db2k5 View Post

Alright, so I really don't need to say much more. However, if you can explain to me, what is soft about that, I will burn my all of my bodyboards, go out and stand up surf for the rest of my days. Until you can convince me that, that is soft, please go crap in your hat.
    Looks like their both about to take it up the you know what to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But you've just proven my point. Spongers are at the mercy of the wave that pounds them. They just hang on and pray that they survive being abused.
    I've got the matches if you like. :-)
    Last edited by NoSponges; May 10, 2008 at 03:13 PM.

Images

just what we need

....yet another douchebag....

Quote Originally Posted by OCSpongR View Post
    ....yet another douchebag....
    The truth hurts doesnt it?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSponges View Post
    Looks like their both about to take it up the you know what to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But you've just proven my point. Spongers are at the mercy of the wave that pounds them. They just hang on and pray that they survive being abused.
    I've got the matches if you like. :-)
    Haha, what is your name man? I want everyone to associate douchebag with your name? You seriously are a total ****head. I can't believe I am getting sucked into the forum douchebaggery but, seriously,.....Are you serious?

Images
    Yikes!!!!

Images
    thats gonna hurt bad. when he wakes up, he'll be asking where am i, what happend and whats my name? i'll bet it's only 2' of water where he is landing .
    Last edited by freewax; May 10, 2008 at 05:50 PM.

never serious

Haha, what is your name man? I want everyone to associate douchebag with your name? You seriously are a total ****head. I can't believe I am getting sucked into the forum douchebaggery but, seriously,.....Are you serious?
    never serious but im suprised you are. i gess the truth does hurt.

haha just another alias on the computer who likes to talk ****, maybe I'd give your worthless rambling some thought if you had the balls to say it in the water.

That's wrong!

Yea man, that's just wrong! The jerk store called and they're running out of you!
    Really you should get a life.