LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=Zeroevol;168529]
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    hate is the path of the weakminded, and also those that cant shred

Just bustin your balls, hope ya had a good birthday. Oh, and I can shred and bench at the same time!

i dont surf unless its AT least 23 feet, and only if im in jersey

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    hate is the path of the weakminded, and also those that cant shred

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM0gPmkCYsg
    What a skit. The Pen Is Mightier, S-Words, your mother Trebeck. One of the best ever. Indisputable.

Images
    Well T revu lotion, losing your wallet is better than getting your license reinstated and then getting arrested again for the same thing six hours later..........

T revu lotion, I'm beginning to worry that you are going to end up on heroin down the line. Might as well skip that whole oxcy/roxi stage cause it's so much more expensive. But you are showing signs for impending substance abuse issues down-the-line.

Remember, sniff don't shoot, and don't trust skanky drug ho's. Stay away from strip clubs when you're coked-up. You'll just get in trouble. Go to the Latino part of the ghetto not the African American section. Trust me.

Or you could use this as a lesson and quit drinking and smoking weed all day and night. Join a church and read the Bible(that's what you guys down south do, right?). Psychoactive substance abuse is great at first but just like everything else it eventually stops being fun and becomes bad, T revu Lotion.......it gets bad.

OH MY GOD look who showed up !!! It's Jeff VanVonderen, or Jeff Van bon Der Burton as I call, him from A&E's critically acclaimed series, INTERVENTION.

Listen T revu Lotion there's a bunch of people here who just love you like crazy................Ok Seldom Seen read your letter to T revu Lotion.

Seldom Seen: T revu Lotion your drug use has affected me in the following ways.............we used to have fun on the Swellinfo site but now you are always off doing gravity bongs and drinking Natural Ice. When you do come on Swellinfo you just aren't yourself......PLUS I THINK YOU STOLE $12.50 from my sock drawer the other F$#@ING DAY YOU SOB DRUNK BASTARD !!!!

Images
    lost your licence on your 21st... maybe God is trying to tell you something....

I didn't loose my ID but someone else did. I'd love to know where it traveled because 2 yrs. later it showed up on the cover of an OBX newspaper in an article about confiscated fake IDs.

funny similar story. I used to work at a Market Basket (NE regional supermarket). Worked there for a couple years. When I was 18 or 19 or so, I was up a a Market Basket in NH trying to buy beer (they don't sell it in supermarkets in MA). My fake id got taken, it sucked, whatever, end of story. So I thought...

Maybe like 3 years later, I'm back in the Market Basket I had worked at in Northern MA doing some shopping, and my old deli boss sees me. He's all stoked to see me, we catch up, whatever, and then he says "Man do I have something funny to show you", pauses and reaches in his pocket, and says "wait, how old are you now?" Which obviously creeps me out a bit, like what's in your pocket that is age-restricted man, I don't want to see the snake.

Dude pulls out my old fake id from like 3 years prior. Apparently, he worked for a bit in the NH store and they were training him on how to spot fake id's. They're going through a stack of ID's and he spotted mine, took it, and then returned it to me years later.

What weirds me out to this day is this: Why the f***, after finding this fake id of his former employee, did he proceed to not just grab it, but KEEP IT IN HIS WALLET, just like hoping to one day run into me again and return the ID to its rightful owner. f-ing weird.

Also, for you youngin's out there, Wisconsin State Resident Cards don't make good fake ids.

Quote Originally Posted by newenglandflatness View Post
    funny similar story. I used to work at a Market Basket (NE regional supermarket). Worked there for a couple years. When I was 18 or 19 or so, I was up a a Market Basket in NH trying to buy beer (they don't sell it in supermarkets in MA). My fake id got taken, it sucked, whatever, end of story. So I thought...

Maybe like 3 years later, I'm back in the Market Basket I had worked at in Northern MA doing some shopping, and my old deli boss sees me. He's all stoked to see me, we catch up, whatever, and then he says "Man do I have something funny to show you", pauses and reaches in his pocket, and says "wait, how old are you now?" Which obviously creeps me out a bit, like what's in your pocket that is age-restricted man, I don't want to see the snake.

Dude pulls out my old fake id from like 3 years prior. Apparently, he worked for a bit in the NH store and they were training him on how to spot fake id's. They're going through a stack of ID's and he spotted mine, took it, and then returned it to me years later.

What weirds me out to this day is this: Why the f***, after finding this fake id of his former employee, did he proceed to not just grab it, but KEEP IT IN HIS WALLET, just like hoping to one day run into me again and return the ID to its rightful owner. f-ing weird.

Also, for you youngin's out there, Wisconsin State Resident Cards don't make good fake ids.
    Was the deli boss named Wayne?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Was the deli boss named Wayne?
    Hahahahaha!!

Impacting minors for the id's.

i grew up in bridgeport bud. there, you don't have a drinking problem till it puts u into the grave, until that point its a drinking solution