LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Already charging my Wavejet right as I type this.
    But can your wavejet charge 23 footers while you bench off all those summer pros and bang their Hindu princesses?

Get there just before sunrise and get it in early before it gets crowded, usually can get 2-3 solid hours in before the summer pros wake up and decide to make their way to the beach, right about the time the winds start to shift, let em have the afternoon.

here in the garden state i will not leave my rock until the traffic subsides.what i do every year around summertime,i go to the beach around 6pm and stay til 9.that way the lifegaurds are gone and most of the shoobies flocked back to their winchester mansions.i dont mind summertime so much.chilln with girls in bikinis is always cool,unless your of the mcgreevy kind.and lets not forget all those shoebies are the reason the boardwalks are in business and probly pay your salary

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Memorial Day Weekend plus a decent swell for many areas....
    Well, I guess DE or OCMD are not on the list of "many areas".... 1 to 2 doesn't seem to fall under the category as decent to me.

I'm grateful for a pretty fun spring. Was surprised a few times with the size and not a soul in sight.

time to sit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside and pick off the gems!!!!!!!!!!
    lol. oh and maybe rep out a few light 425lb bench press sets...
    Last edited by MFitz73; May 23, 2013 at 05:31 PM.

Images
    It was nice to see some girls in bathing suits last weekend.

not much to speak of at the moment,... out there. i checked a few spots and there is no size coming in. Hope this little pop fills in as forecast.

Dear Mr. Swellinfo -
    Feel free to change the forecast to 1ft and onshore 20+mph winds. That should knock out about 40% of the crowds just like that.
    Help me help you.

Cheers -
    Fthecrowds

Images
    Well the weather up in Nueve Yersey is going to resemble an October day rather the unofficial beginning of summer. So it's not going to be a great beach day for the masses. Plus, the water ain't exactly summer warm rights aboots now.

So, maybe the line-ups won't be so bad this weekend. Then again, maybe they will be. Will be kind of interesting to see if people blow off New Jersey this summer because they think it's trucked up from Superstorm Sandy.

You guys down south.....yeah you're screwed. It's going to be mobbed. I just heard two house fraus discussing their upcomming trips to North Carolina this coming weekend. And their kids are really big, fat, greasy Jersey Italian types. Real loud mouthed, too. One of the kids was a mouth breather, too. Ha, they are going to take over your beaches......lol....wooo hoooo.......ha ha.......lol......woo hoo HEY YO VIN - NY !!!