LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    Well the weather up in Nueve Yersey is going to resemble an October day rather the unofficial beginning of summer. So it's not going to be a great beach day for the masses. Plus, the water ain't exactly summer warm rights aboots now.

So, maybe the line-ups won't be so bad this weekend. Then again, maybe they will be. Will be kind of interesting to see if people blow off New Jersey this summer because they think it's trucked up from Superstorm Sandy.

You guys down south.....yeah you're screwed. It's going to be mobbed. I just heard two house fraus discussing their upcomming trips to North Carolina this coming weekend. And their kids are really big, fat, greasy Jersey Italian types. Real loud mouthed, too. One of the kids was a mouth breather, too. Ha, they are going to take over your beaches......lol....wooo hoooo.......ha ha.......lol......woo hoo HEY YO VIN - NY !!!
    Quick! Erock, Dlrouen, Rcarter! Shut down Snow's Cut Bridge! I'm going to go comandeer the Fort Fisher Ferry!

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Quick! Erock, Dlrouen, Rcarter! Shut down Snow's Cut Bridge! I'm going to go comandeer the Fort Fisher Ferry!
    It's too late. The beach traffic is already ridiculous. I loaded up on beer last night and I took tomorrow off. I hope the conditions hold out. I'm just trying to get pitted a few times before all the tourists wake up.

"Hey mom, look! It's the beach! I can't wait to show off my henna tattoo and feed the seagulls. I wonder if that surfer will let me try his board. He looks like a really nice guy. Let's go park our car in the street."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddington Jetty Bear View Post
    You guys down south.....yeah you're screwed. It's going to be mobbed. I just heard two house fraus discussing their upcomming trips to North Carolina this coming weekend. And their kids are really big, fat, greasy Jersey Italian types. Real loud mouthed, too. One of the kids was a mouth breather, too. Ha, they are going to take over your beaches......lol....wooo hoooo.......ha ha.......lol......woo hoo HEY YO VIN - NY !!!
    Classic!!! ..."mouth breather"

I can already smell their cheap cologne

Yea... Superstorm Sandy has shut down the beaches here in NJ for this summer. Looks like they'll all be heading your way. Enjoy!

I'm more concerned about all of the d-bag drivers that will be all hyped up from the release of the fast and the furious movie tonight

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I'm more concerned about all of the d-bag drivers that will be all hyped up from the release of the fast and the furious movie tonight
    Amen to that. I already had some a$$ hat with PA plates come head on up 43rd street in Sea Isle the wrong way yesterday. Then she looked at me like I was crazy because I scream "one way street a$ss hat!" Luckily, I was on my Harley and was able to get around her dumb a$$. She wasn't even good lookin to boot.
    DP sessions are the way to go. All the Summer people are to hung over to hit it that early.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Stay out of that new roundabout at the Oceanfront

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Stay out of that new roundabout at the Oceanfront
    Let's make bets on whether will it be a tourist or a bum on a bike that gets hit first. The blue hairs heading to the north end probably won't even realize they have road kill stuck in their bumper.