LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Brewing is science. Part science and part art. Sorry you don't appreciate that.
    Well i appreciate it....and started 5 gallons of super hoppy summer ale yesterday.

Big mason jar of yeast starter frothing hours before i was ready to pitch...

7 pounds of pale malt

3 oz of Falconer's Flight 10% alpha 5% Beta hops (i dont even know what that stuff means, but it sounds complicated and scientific) added in 1/2 oz. increments during the boil with the last 1/2 oz before pitching.

Pretty amazing how tasty something can be with just three incredients. Should be ready by July 4 weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Not getting what your putting down, I'm a fan of craft beers, especially Dogfishhead...the hoppier the better.
    Second that.
    Dogfish Head 90 Minute.....next time I go to IRI, I may make a side trip to the brewery just to genuflect in front of the vats.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Well i appreciate it....and started 5 gallons of super hoppy summer ale yesterday.

Big mason jar of yeast starter frothing hours before i was ready to pitch...

7 pounds of pale malt

3 oz of Falconer's Flight 10% alpha 5% Beta hops (i dont even know what that stuff means, but it sounds complicated and scientific) added in 1/2 oz. increments during the boil with the last 1/2 oz before pitching.

Pretty amazing how tasty something can be with just three incredients. Should be ready by July 4 weekend.
    I really like Falconers flight. I need to do a single hop pale with it.

What? Drinking/eating at tgif, applebees, or ruby tuesdays (questionable idea to start) and they're ripping you off??? Selling you watered down shi#? Imagine that....

Images
    I love mason jars, infinitely useful, lots of tastey amazing things can come outta those.