LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Half the Booze...What!!!

Damn, I can see why there is attitude in some people, I'd be pissed too!!!

http://content3.catalog.video.msn.co...636bd2140b.mp4

Now THAT is something. Rubbing alcohol and caramel color. I must have missed what state they said that happened in, which state was it again?

jersey. one of the bars is one i frequent in the winter (i abandon it to the tourist masses in the summer), but thankfully i'm a beer guy.

Images
    New Jersey...that's something ...huh

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Now THAT is something. Rubbing alcohol and caramel color. I must have missed what state they said that happened in, which state was it again?

damn, NJsurfer, i think they were passing beers off as half urine/half dr. pepper.

Friday's on a nationwide level has to have the worst service anywhere. That was a fact long before this.

Isopropyl alcohol. Who's tending bar at that joint, Newark's version of Kitty Dukakis?

Further forensic work may uncover they're also getting patrons chocolate wasted with kerosene, paint thinner, Agent Orange, to name a few.

"I'll have Windex. Rocks. With a splash of anthrax."

Glad I don't dine at any of those chains.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    damn, NJsurfer, i think they were passing beers off as half urine/half dr. pepper.
    That concoction may just taste better than most of these "craft" beers out there.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    That concoction may just taste better than most of these "craft" beers out there.
    Not getting what your putting down, I'm a fan of craft beers, especially Dogfishhead...the hoppier the better.

There are some great ones. Far more that are pure junk. As with anything trendy that's making a buck, there are a lot of pretenders that jumped on the gimmick bandwagon and put bad product on the market.