LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Was any one out on friday may 24 (long island)

any pics or videos. it was sick.

No pics or video. But yeah it was. Had more of a halloween feel to it than memorial day. Nothing summery about it.

Yeah only about 4 guys out where I was, took a little while for it to get good but by 9 am it was nice. Glad I got on it then because today the swell was gone

i went after school to rockaway and got in about 3pm. It was like chest - shoulder high with some head high sets and was clean the whole time but the weather was so crappy. i didnt wear boots or gloves and my feet were cold compared to last monday when it was hot and i was fine. sick session, was in for about 2 and a half hours.just wish it wasn't cloudy and raining the whole time

Absolutely sick but definitely was not prepared for the weather no gloves and stayed out for 3 hours plus the 3/2 didn't keep me warm had to take out the 4/3 Sat morning

Friday was the day for western LI. mid afternoon to early evening, strong n winds actually helped hold up the face and gave some nice covers ups.
    I took my cam out with me... but we all know how people feel about seeing those... lol.

Monmouth county had some overhead sets come in around noon. Was nuts. The weather was great, kept a lot of the crowd out of the water. Super glassy.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Friday was the day for western LI. mid afternoon to early evening, strong n winds actually helped hold up the face and gave some nice covers ups.
    I took my cam out with me... but we all know how people feel about seeing those... lol.
    Dude throw up a link get that video up. it was a really sick day, I was alil spooked. it was dark and raining. thought i was gonna be eaten by a shark. had to be at least 6 ft lets hope we get some more surf like that. Cause the flat season is on its way and i hate that ****.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    yea i would also love to see your session from friday afternoon, was a great day and want to know how other people did too.

Super fun day. Bigger than expected. Thin crowds.