LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OUR GOVERMENT IS POISIONING US! gmo

http://www.realfarmacy.com/gmo-a-go-...mated-cartoon/

its sick the stuff we are eating unknowingly, but our government does and they don't care, because its all about the $$$.

I see archy created a new account.

Can we ban archy's multiple accounts already?

Again? Really?

were being poisoned but average life spans have grown steadily when plotted out... check out this major study by Stanford university over the course of 20 years or something... results released in 2012. gotta chill out on the kool aid... what doesn't kill you mkes you stronger, the human body and immune systems are incredible.

http://healthpolicy.stanford.edu/news/3631

Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    were being poisoned but average life spans have grown steadily when plotted out... check out this major study by Stanford university over the course of 20 years or something... results released in 2012. gotta chill out on the kool aid... what doesn't kill you mkes you stronger, the human body and immune systems are incredible.

http://healthpolicy.stanford.edu/news/3631
    As others have said, some people get bored with life, and need conspiracy theories to make things exciting. It is like looking at an accident on the road. You don't want to see someone dead and hanging out of a mangled vehicle, but you still look anyways. My main issue is all the fear mongering. It is harmful to the general public. These conspiracy folks tell you they are on your side and educating you, but they are really trying to stir up the public and bring more people into their mental condition.

i concur brew, 100%. the only problem with this projected mindset is the reliability of sources when it comes to information validity. I learned while completing my bach of science in business that this information age is wonderful for data mining. the plethora of data/information needs to be filtered THOROUGHLY to pull valid data and information in order to turn it into legitimate knowledge. the conspiracy people are a joke to anyone with half a brain.

ignorance is bliss. can't tell me all the chemicals they put in the food we eat has no affect on us long term!

Quote Originally Posted by santiago58 View Post
    ignorance is bliss. can't tell me all the chemicals they put in the food we eat has no affect on us long term!
    No one told you that, archy.

Quote Originally Posted by santiago58 View Post
    The proof of that is seen in your mirror, sparky.