LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 203
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    474
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Did you ever read the posts on the comment section on that site? I had no idea there were so many crazy people in the world. They are ranting about satanists controlling the NWO and the Illuminati, then claiming god is the way to go. Christian conspiracy theorists... now I have seen everything.
    Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

    Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

    Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

    Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

    Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,161
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Did you ever read the posts on the comment section on that site? I had no idea there were so many crazy people in the world. They are ranting about satanists controlling the NWO and the Illuminati, then claiming god is the way to go. Christian conspiracy theorists... now I have seen everything.

    I have no arguments that GMO may be bad for us, but some people are really taking this too far. BTW, even Snopes half assed research shows that article is BS: http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/monsanto.asp
    Russia isn't happy about Syria. Monsanto isn't even on the radar right now. Don't you guys see that the conspiracy sites are using mind control on you, not the government. They know they can make up stories with no solid evidence, and certain people will suck it up and spread the stories as legitimate news.
    you sir have a rational mind!!

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    Well, it's a well known fact, Sonny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.

    Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?

    Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eyes, and that smug look on his face. "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"

    Charlie Mackenzie: Dad, how can you hate "The Colonel"?

    Stuart Mackenzie: Because he puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes ya crave it fortnightly, smartass!
    "I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    first of all Snopes is funded by liberal left wing peeps to give out misinformation.

    second there are secret societies that control the world's governments. JFK warned the USA of this. ever here of the BILDERBERG group? do you think the richest and most powerful people get together to hang out and play cards and have a few laughs? http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bild...bal-tax-system

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570
    this is how these groups go unnoticed. cuz people are too dumbed down and complacent.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tznR4wPeS4M

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    570

  7. #107
    Guess who just bought PBS? Guess!

  8. #108
    No solid evidence you say? Go to 1:16 30sec and tell me that's not compelling

    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUd9rRSLY4A

    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Did you ever read the posts on the comment section on that site? I had no idea there were so many crazy people in the world. They are ranting about satanists controlling the NWO and the Illuminati, then claiming god is the way to go. Christian conspiracy theorists... now I have seen everything.

    I have no arguments that GMO may be bad for us, but some people are really taking this too far. BTW, even Snopes half assed research shows that article is BS: http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/monsanto.asp
    Russia isn't happy about Syria. Monsanto isn't even on the radar right now. Don't you guys see that the conspiracy sites are using mind control on you, not the government. They know they can make up stories with no solid evidence, and certain people will suck it up and spread the stories as legitimate news.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    you sir have a rational mind!!
    Only if rationality consists of endless unjustified and false assumptions, glued together with an abundance of logical fallacies.

    One of the main illogical assumptions is that conspiracies don't exist and thus must always be labelled as theories. This of course is not only false but a contradiction, since the ' outrageous conspiracy theory' virus started by GWB was itself a conspiracy.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,467
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    first of all Snopes is funded by liberal left wing peeps to give out misinformation.

    second there are secret societies that control the world's governments. JFK warned the USA of this. ever here of the BILDERBERG group? do you think the richest and most powerful people get together to hang out and play cards and have a few laughs? http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bild...bal-tax-system
    So you also believe satanists control the NWO and the Illuminati?

    Snopes uses references, and they do tend to get things right 90% of the time. In this case, they were correct, and the "news" did originate on another conspiracy site. That conspiracy site had no evidence, only big claims. So you say liberals fund snopes. Who funds the conspiracy sites? I suppose they are all just funded from private donors with no affiliations, right?
    Last edited by brewengineer; Jun 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM.