LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 203
  1. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Oh Roy, I wish I could see your fine insults and hatred of me. Oh wait, I don't care what you have to say.


    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart
    This message is hidden because Roy Stuart is on your ignore list.
    View Post

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Guess who just bought PBS? Guess!
    Koch Bros.

  3. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    So you also believe satanists control the NWO and the Illuminati?

    Snopes uses references, and they do tend to get things right 90% of the time. In this case, they were correct, and the "news" did originate on another conspiracy site. That conspiracy site had no evidence, only big claims. So you say liberals fund snopes. Who funds the conspiracy sites? I suppose they are all just funded from private donors with no affiliations, right?
    straw man. I never said Satanists controlled the NWO or Illuminati. I said there are secret societies.

    but there is a plan for a NWO. ever hear of the UN Agenda 21?

  4. #114
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Oh Roy, I wish I could see your fine insults and hatred of me. Oh wait, I don't care what you have to say.
    that's pretty lame

  5. #115
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    that's pretty lame
    UN Agenda 21.......well, hey, if Glenn Beck doesn't like it that should be the gospel, sparky. UN Agenda 21 is designed to achieve "centralized control over all of human life on planet Earth." (Beck's words)

    One of the hallmarks of conspiracy theorists is that they, and only they, have 'the genuine, real inside scoop' on everything. Wacked out mindsets finding each other on the Internet & getting all warm & fuzzy & self-affirming with each other, archy....you & gnome post the most idiotic spew on a surfing forum ever.

    As for UN Agenda 21:

    The irony is that Agenda 21 is all about survival. It was intended to offer a strategic plan to scale down the use of natural resources to levels that meet “the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations.” (The 21 stands for the 21st century.) One hundred and seventy-eight world leaders, including President George H.W. Bush, signed on to the agreement in 1992.

    Experts who study conspiracy theories attribute the rise of Agenda 21 fears to distrust of the UN that existed long before the document was drafted and approved at the Earth Summit. “Any time you get some sort of UN program that suggests any kind of change in the way people live, even if it seems outwardly benign and even voluntary, it’s going to be taken up by people of a conspiracist bent,” Michael Barkun, a political science professor at Syracuse University, told the Report.

    The fact is that Americans on the extreme right have harbored wild fears about global control, and the loss of national and local power, for at least a century, going back to the League of Nations and even before. Much more recently, in 1991, President George H.W. Bush deepened suspicions about the designs of global elites when he used the phrase “new world order” during a speech to Congress following the Gulf War — an utterance that, in retrospect, has been interpreted as a revealing slip of the tongue.

    While there is some opposition to Agenda 21 from the left — from groups like Democrats Against Agenda 21 — it’s on the radical right that the UN plan has become a touchstone of a larger theme that equates environmentalism with totalitarianism and the loss of individual freedom. For a growing cast of far-right hardliners, Agenda 21 is a sort of Trojan horse, a totalitarian scheme with a green environmental mask, lying in wait to destroy America as we know it.

    Some are convinced the UN is cutting off access to national forests to leverage natural treasures against foreign debt, or worse, to build prison camps for U.S. citizens. The Tenth Amendment Center and the Oath Keepers have launched propaganda campaigns to curb the supposed UN advance. Even the League of the South (LOS), a neo-Confederate group that advocates a second Southern succession, has gotten involved. Those attending the grand opening in January of the LOS compound in Wetumpka, Ala., had to wipe their shoes on a UN flag before entering the building.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

    Now, go for it (sigh)....torch another thread with your massive posts about all of the conspiring people, from the UN on down to Sheriff Barney Fife, who are responsible for your misery.
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 2, 2013 at 05:50 AM.

  6. #116
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    UN Agenda 21.......well, hey, if Glenn Beck doesn't like it that should be the gospel, sparky. UN Agenda 21 is designed to achieve "centralized control over all of human life on planet Earth." (Beck's words)

    One of the hallmarks of conspiracy theorists is that they, and only they, have 'the genuine, real inside scoop' on everything. Wacked out mindsets finding each other on the Internet & getting all warm & fuzzy & self-affirming with each other, archy....you & gnome post the most idiotic spew on a surfing forum ever.

    As for UN Agenda 21:

    The irony is that Agenda 21 is all about survival. It was intended to offer a strategic plan to scale down the use of natural resources to levels that meet “the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations.” (The 21 stands for the 21st century.) One hundred and seventy-eight world leaders, including President George H.W. Bush, signed on to the agreement in 1992.

    Experts who study conspiracy theories attribute the rise of Agenda 21 fears to distrust of the UN that existed long before the document was drafted and approved at the Earth Summit. “Any time you get some sort of UN program that suggests any kind of change in the way people live, even if it seems outwardly benign and even voluntary, it’s going to be taken up by people of a conspiracist bent,” Michael Barkun, a political science professor at Syracuse University, told the Report.

    The fact is that Americans on the extreme right have harbored wild fears about global control, and the loss of national and local power, for at least a century, going back to the League of Nations and even before. Much more recently, in 1991, President George H.W. Bush deepened suspicions about the designs of global elites when he used the phrase “new world order” during a speech to Congress following the Gulf War — an utterance that, in retrospect, has been interpreted as a revealing slip of the tongue.

    While there is some opposition to Agenda 21 from the left — from groups like Democrats Against Agenda 21 — it’s on the radical right that the UN plan has become a touchstone of a larger theme that equates environmentalism with totalitarianism and the loss of individual freedom. For a growing cast of far-right hardliners, Agenda 21 is a sort of Trojan horse, a totalitarian scheme with a green environmental mask, lying in wait to destroy America as we know it.

    Some are convinced the UN is cutting off access to national forests to leverage natural treasures against foreign debt, or worse, to build prison camps for U.S. citizens. The Tenth Amendment Center and the Oath Keepers have launched propaganda campaigns to curb the supposed UN advance. Even the League of the South (LOS), a neo-Confederate group that advocates a second Southern succession, has gotten involved. Those attending the grand opening in January of the LOS compound in Wetumpka, Ala., had to wipe their shoes on a UN flag before entering the building.

    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

    Now, go for it (sigh)....torch another thread with your massive posts about all of the conspiring people, from the UN on down to Sheriff Barney Fife, who are responsible for your misery.
    massive posts?^^^^

    it was implemented in Sonoma County, CA. the plan there is to reduce CO2 emissions back to pre 1990 levels. problem there is the population is growing and CO2 emissions were not measured at that time.
    you've told me all about the conspiracy side opinions. tell me than how is Agenda 21 good?

  7. #117
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    that's pretty lame
    Yes, it is really lame to use the ignore function on someone that never adds anything to the conversation and only tosses around insults. Like I said, I am only interested in having adult conversations on here. Instead of bothering Mica and reporting his constant spam of insults, I just hit ignore user. The quality of this board instantly improved for me, and I encourage everyone to use this function.

  8. #118
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    straw man. I never said Satanists controlled the NWO or Illuminati. I said there are secret societies.

    but there is a plan for a NWO. ever hear of the UN Agenda 21?
    Every response is "straw man" from you. I simply asked a question, as your reply seemed to be in defense of the crazies on that other site. My post never eluded to any opinion on secret societies. I simply commented on how wacko people are to think there is a secret holy war going on and god is the answer to all problems. I never knew there were Christian conspiracy theorists. Any time someone makes a comment about a single subject, you go on a rant about all these other things.

  9. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    massive posts?^^^^

    it was implemented in Sonoma County, CA. the plan there is to reduce CO2 emissions back to pre 1990 levels. problem there is the population is growing and CO2 emissions were not measured at that time.
    you've told me all about the conspiracy side opinions. tell me than how is Agenda 21 good?
    You mean this: http://www.sctainfo.org/data.htm#detailed_data
    PG&E was monitoring CO2 in 1990. They (California) have been on a green kick for years. They are working towards lower CO2 levels in most urban areas. Much of this work is through green energy projects like hydroelectric, solar, and wind power projects. They are also looking at alternative tranportation methods for more reductions. I don't see this as a bad thing. I have never been for all green energy projects, as I believe some do more harm than good (ie current biofuels), but we do need to work for better solutions to our energy needs.

  10. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Every response is "straw man" from you. I simply asked a question, as your reply seemed to be in defense of the crazies on that other site. My post never eluded to any opinion on secret societies. I simply commented on how wacko people are to think there is a secret holy war going on and god is the answer to all problems. I never knew there were Christian conspiracy theorists. Any time someone makes a comment about a single subject, you go on a rant about all these other things.
    I used straw man because you asked if I believed Satanists ran the new world order and the illuminati too, when all I said that there are secret societies.

    as far as Satanists and Christian conspiracy theorists go, if your faith lies in jesus Christ and you recognize all the wrong doing going on in this world as evil than you can say it in those terms. i'm not a Christian but the bible does correlate a lot of what is happening today.