LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Interesting that you will throw insults at anyone that doesn't agree with you, and seem to be happy with the fact that Roy only posted here to insult me. He added nothing to the conversation, but agrees with you. That makes him your e-friend, right? I mean, some of us want to have an intelligent discussion here, but that's not what you want. You are only lookig for agreement that the man is bringing you down and the government wants to kill you. For that reason, I will no longer take part in this thread. Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation, and leave the aggression and insults out of it.
    BTW gov is bringing us down. Gov has gotten too big, and is in every part of our life now. From what we eat what we drink how we are medicated how we take care of our children our constant increase of taxes from their unnecessary spending and wars our privacy on and on.

Interesting that you will throw insults at anyone that doesn't agree with you, and seem to be happy with the fact that Roy only posted here to insult me. He added nothing to the conversation, but agrees with you. That makes him your e-friend, right? I mean, some of us want to have an intelligent discussion here, but that's not what you want. You are only lookig for agreement that the man is bringing you down and the government wants to kill you. For that reason, I will no longer take part in this thread. Let me know when you are ready to have an adult conversation, and leave the aggression and insults out of it.
    Bringing us down. Destruction of our rights.
    1st amendment . Spying on journalists to intimidate them. The bullying of peaceful protesters. Free speech zones. Targeting if dissidents. IRS bullying of specific political and religious groups.
    2nd amendment. Regulating our right protect ourselves.
    4th amendment. Loss of privacy.
    6th amendment. Indefinite detention.
    7th amendment. Denying us of a fair trial.
    I could go on but have to keep working.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    Bringing us down. Destruction of our rights.
    1st amendment . Spying on journalists to intimidate them. The bullying of peaceful protesters. Free speech zones. Targeting if dissidents. IRS bullying of specific political and religious groups.
    2nd amendment. Regulating our right protect ourselves.
    4th amendment. Loss of privacy.
    6th amendment. Indefinite detention.
    7th amendment. Denying us of a fair trial.
    I could go on but have to keep working.
    And if you disagree, that we need to to protect ourselves from the bad guy, remember the US gov created Al Qiada and we fund them too.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews...o-war-in-syria

For the original topic. I DO feel that consumers have the right to know what is in their food. Do I think the gov't is poisoning me, no.
    For all the other conspiracies about the "gov't" keeping me down. I don't believe them either. I understand that a lot of shady sh*t happens in politics. But everyone knows that. It's when you think everything is a conspiracy that you lose credibility and just sound paranoid. You probably would have gotten a lot more signatures (original request) without all the other crap.
    There is no "man" keeping me down... I grew up with nothing. I worked hard and created a good career for myself. I'm in my early 30's ,support my family and live a lifestyle that makes me happy. I'm healthy even though I've been vaccinated and eat normal food from the grocery store. Would I like to pay less taxes? Yes. But nobody is keeping me down.

If you keep it up with the name calling, I am going to start reporting you. The best thing that could happen in the surfing world would be the removal of the Roy Stuart spam bot from every forum. Your constant insults focused at my intelligence brings in to question your own.
    Further more, I can comment all I like on someone's ability to post on a forum. It is very annoying to have to delete stuff every time I reply to his posts.
    That's ridiculous considering the relentless insults which you have directed at me over the past couple of months, to which I have replied politely and patiently.

In addition to the basic insults you have posted a vast amount of libelous content about myself, which I have corrected.

You will discover that if you stop trolling my threads with lies and abuse then you will have a more peaceful time.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    For the original topic. I DO feel that consumers have the right to know what is in their food. Do I think the gov't is poisoning me, no.
    For all the other conspiracies about the "gov't" keeping me down. I don't believe them either. I understand that a lot of shady sh*t happens in politics. But everyone knows that. It's when you think everything is a conspiracy that you lose credibility and just sound paranoid. You probably would have gotten a lot more signatures (original request) without all the other crap.
    There is no "man" keeping me down... I grew up with nothing. I worked hard and created a good career for myself. I'm in my early 30's ,support my family and live a lifestyle that makes me happy. I'm healthy even though I've been vaccinated and eat normal food from the grocery store. Would I like to pay less taxes? Yes. But nobody is keeping me down.
    As far as growing up with nothing, I became homeless at age 15. I myself have worked hard and have been able to travel around the globe several times since without the help from anyone.
    As far as its just shady poetics stuff, have you read the paper lately?
    The AP and Rueters have had their phones tapped. That's no conspiracy theory, that's fact! Nixon was impeached for that. It's also a fact that certian political parties and religious groups were targeted by the IRS.
    It's also a fact that the gov is supporting AlQeada. The same ones that blew up the World Trade Center. And the same terrorists that we have the Patriot Act and the NDAA to thank for.
    So I ask you to look at the bigger picture. Was gov always corrupt? Yes.
    Has that corruption accelerated in the past ten years? Very much so.
    If you go along with the assumption that things aren't gonna change, you may be in for a big surprise.
    The US now ranks #6 in personal freedom. NZ is #1. China ranks #3
    http://forum.nationstates.net/viewto...?f=20&t=218513

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    About eating normal food I want to caution you. Cancer is a silent killer. I doesn't happen overnight like the flu. It creeps up slowly, so be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    That's ridiculous considering the relentless insults which you have directed at me over the past couple of months, to which I have replied politely and patiently.

In addition to the basic insults you have posted a vast amount of libelous content about myself, which I have corrected.

You will discover that if you stop trolling my threads with lies and abuse then you will have a more peaceful time.

Thanks in advance.
    My insults have been a response to you. If I criticize your work, that can hardly be considered attacking you personally. I am just choosing to end the back and forth banter. You can do what you like.

My insults have been a response to you.
    Indeed.. you posted abuse, false quotes made on my behalf and libelous content in response to my perfectly civil posts, and kept up that tactic for weeks.

If I criticize your work, that can hardly be considered attacking you personally.
    Provided that you don't post abuse, accusations of lying, fraud, and impersonation, and don't include false statements about what i have said or written.

Your 'criticisms' have included all of the above on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by archy View Post
    It's also a fact that the gov is supporting AlQeada.

The US now ranks #6 in personal freedom......China ranks #3
    http://forum.nationstates.net/viewto...?f=20&t=218513
    I'm going to have to call bs on these. Back to the topic..

We probably all agree that providing labels on GMO food should be our right as a consumer and if Monsanto is lobbying so hard to fight this they may have something to hide.

The more we buy organic food and food labeled no gmo we are increasing the demand and it will become more readily available.

Food for thought...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.1352178