LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

who is the craziest local ripper and why?

tip oniell? probobly takes bong rips of tobacco and paddles out during a hurricane on a foam board. rides a wave in with no one around to whitness it...switch stance!

I think that today was the first time in about 2 years that I got pissed off enough to yell at someone. A solid shoulder high wave finally came and I dropped in on it and this dude with a blue Al Merrick tuflite decided that he wasn't going to paddle toward the whitewater and I had to watch the barrel section run right were I would have been if I didn't go straight to miss him. I hope you're reading this b/c the very next wave, my buddy got in your friend's way and he got all pissed off at him but I guess what goes around comes around. Learn the rules of the road.

dude your talking like every one here knows who your talking about their are @$$es in the water fact of life get over it and say it to some ones face if ur going to come in here and throw a hissy fit so every one will feal sorry for you, well you got that wrong... kay thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spongeoc View Post
    dude your talking like every one here knows who your talking about their are @$$es in the water fact of life get over it and say it to some ones face if ur going to come in here and throw a hissy fit so every one will feal sorry for you, well you got that wrong... kay thanks
    dude could you sound anymore gay? you are a sponger. my mistake

craziest local

mike r. i once saw him riding a great white bare back at cyclops.... dolphins and neptune were singing praises.... if you get the chance what him.... hell blow your mind

How exactly does one "feal" something?

Quote Originally Posted by wavehunter View Post
    How exactly does one "feal" something?
    Welcome to the spellcheck generation.

It's more of the, I finished high school and college generation.

"shredden" mcdermott

this guy takes off ON the rocks - like a stick of dynamite blasting through a mountain side - EXPLOSIVE!
    Last edited by smack da lip whaaapaaa; May 12, 2008 at 07:55 PM.

10. I believe there was a kid by the name of Max Hoshino who came out of the slum we all know and love to be 48th St. Him and another kid Baptist, his dad ran a surf camp in Fenwick, showed the most promise, but Max is the only one you ever hear about coming out of OC...