LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Fallen surfers remembered on memorial day?

Sad to see the masses have no clue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2me4KExKIY

Similar to the old Steve Allen 'Man On the Street' interviews that Leno picked up on & also performed.

What's really unfortunate is these people (on the vid) are breeding.

Images
    Wow, we truly are a nation of idiots, what a shame. And Yankee, that is a very scary and unfortunate fact indeed, which is why I have to gracefully bow out of perpetuating my lineage.

I saw this a few days ago. Mark Dice is a good person for doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Wow, we truly are a nation of idiots, what a shame. And Yankee, that is a very scary and unfortunate fact indeed, which is why I have to gracefully bow out of perpetuating my lineage.
    I'm in the same boat, Seen, by choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NJAZguy View Post
    I saw this a few days ago. Mark Dice is a good person for doing this.
    Certainly has entertainment value. As for being a good person? Jeeez, maybe not so much. The guy is a media-hounding, attention-seeking conspiracy maniac on a lot of topics, e.g., 9/11 was an "inside job," the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove, and many more. Dice sees a conspiracy behind your morning cup o' joe.

It is what it is, but I think that Mark Dice is right even up with the Gnome in terms of self-aggrandizement & narcissistic ravings.
    Last edited by yankee; Jun 1, 2013 at 03:23 AM. Reason: because dice is nutso de facto

Images
    Good god, do you young guys on here know what it means? Without cheating and looking it up on google? Who the the heck are these people? If the majority of people in the country are like those people we are doomed, although I still believe that the silent majority still have it together.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Certainly has entertainment value. As for being a good person? Jeeez, maybe not so much. The guy is a media-hounding, attention-seeking conspiracy maniac on a lot of topics, e.g., 9/11 was an "inside job," the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs, Bohemian Grove, and many more. Dice sees a conspiracy behind your morning cup o' joe.

It is what it is, but I think that Mark Dice is right even up with the Gnome in terms of self-aggrandizement & narcissistic ravings.
    Pretty much exactly what I'm thinking.

With all the easy access to information, it's amazing how very stupid we've become. A nation of morons. At least this seems to be the case if based on the responses of the people questioned.

This might be used as yet another example of "Why China is Kicking our Ass". Unfortunately, it seems that people know more about the useless Kardashians than our country's history and its patriotic values. The TV nowadays is like an open sewer dumping its mindless sh** into our living rooms.
    IMO, we generally have it too easy, with no understanding of (or interest in) the sacrifices that were made to make this country great.
    I'll get off my soap box.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

I may disagree. i'll just pick one. the Bilderberg group. are you saying it doesn't exist? or are you saying the world's elite and most powerful get together to throw a few back and have some laughs?

http://www.ukcolumn.org/article/bild...bal-tax-system

there are secret societies. JFK warned America of their influence and dangers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnkdfFAqsHA