LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fri and sat with a few pics

Did anyone else score after work Friday or Saturday? I got about 7 hrs of water time and took a few pictures. This is from a little spot in rhode island.

surf 5.25.13.jpgsurf1 5.25.13.jpgsurf2 5.25.13.jpgjaysurf6.jpg

and thanks to those who have served and are currently!

Images
    nice pics looked fun south jerz had it good to on Friday too

Images
    Ahhhh, the 8-10 foot Rhode Island surf EmassSpicoli has alluded to.

Before you snap-off hinmo24t, this has nothin' to do with you. I don't want you cracking-wise at me again. I'm still in therapy from the last time.

That does look super fun.. About the same size and clean as a whistle n Friday in Jersey. Much smaller Saturday in western LI.
    Looks 8'-10'

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
    Did anyone else score after work Friday or Saturday? I got about 7 hrs of water time and took a few pictures. This is from a little spot in rhode island.

surf 5.25.13.jpgsurf1 5.25.13.jpgsurf2 5.25.13.jpgjaysurf6.jpg
    Saturday morning was a blast!

Looks fun but cold

Hmmm....Temps around 50. Water temps in the mid 50's. So according to the people who frequent this forum, you should be ok with a 3/2? Or maybe even trunking it? haha. Of course a lot of people out there was wearing their winter suit/hood. That day had that damp wet cold that just cuts right through you to the bone. It was really miserable weather.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Hmmm....Temps around 50. Water temps in the mid 50's. So according to the people who frequent this forum, you should be ok with a 3/2? Or maybe even trunking it? haha. Of course a lot of people out there was wearing their winter suit/hood. That day had that damp wet cold that just cuts right through you to the bone. It was really miserable weather.
    yeah out on LI I sported a 4/3 with vest/hood under. gloves and booties. it was a cold miserable day. but decent surf.

Looks real fun, glad ya scored, my arms need some rest after the past 4 days