LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 118
  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I hear swellinfo's got a very helpful forum... maybe we could refer him to Emass so he could get some lessons in some 8-10ft+ waves? Then he'd have em a summertime hobby
    i challenge you to a surf off next hurricane swell. your beach, or mine

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i challenge you to a surf off next hurricane swell. your beach, or mine
    also please count the number of days this summer we have 8-10ft waves this summer please sir.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i challenge you to a surf off next hurricane swell. your beach, or mine
    1st we'll have a bench off, 400lbs minimum, if you win that (which you won't) then maybe i'll treat you to some tasty waves in warm water FL, but only if you clear stage 1.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    1st we'll have a bench off, 400lbs minimum, if you win that (which you won't) then maybe i'll treat you to some tasty waves in warm water FL, but only if you clear stage 1.
    eh, ill go to florida myself. if u got the balls to have a surf off with me, lets get a swellinfo photographer to document it.

    trevolution vs. DawnPatrolSup

    we can sell t-shirts to raise money for boards. **** getting sponsored, ****s for plastic pussies

  5. #15

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    i dont have hobbies, only lifestyles. Will work for my silence on the forum. WHose got me on a high paying job outside?
    I know of one. Pay is good, has lots of benefits, you get plenty of exercise, and you can work outside.

    Here is a link: http://www.goarmy.com/


  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,361
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    My name is mud

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    I know of one. Pay is good, has lots of benefits, you get plenty of exercise, and you can work outside.

    Here is a link: http://www.goarmy.com/

    funny ****. i only like employers that respect you as an individual, and human being.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    My name is mud
    lets make a deal then.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    3,715
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    we can sell t-shirts to raise money for boards. **** getting sponsored, ****s for plastic pussies
    I don't need to raise money, I print my own.