LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I don't need to raise money, I print my own.
    Alright ben Bernacky

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    funny ****. i only like employers that respect you as an individual, and human being.
    Then you probably shouldn't enter the corporate world.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Then you probably shouldn't enter the corporate world.

don't worry i found a better one in the water. and a better one to finance it when i get out of it.

thats ****ing hilarious though.

See i like writers and artists, cause their the only ones that know how to make money appear out of thin air.

Who needs a job when you have a surfboard, skateboard, and the internet. I have a bout 4 kinda jobs right now. I like having many bosses so when one pisses me off I can say **** yourself, and pick up hours from my other jobs.
    Last edited by trevolution; May 28, 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: read the cartoon

Alright ben Bernacky
    I didn't say it's fair, it's just the way it is.

I didn't say it's fair, it's just the way it is.
    for as long as your willing to let it be that way. I suggest you think of a new way for it to be, and try and make it happen. Or leave it to the young. You old men already enjoyed your world right?

for as long as your willing to let it be that way. I suggest you think of a new way for it to be, and try and make it happen. Or leave it to the young. You old men already enjoyed your world right?

i mean i guess you guys gave it a try in the 60's but you all just got too lazy and stoned and sat around and listened to music.

Dunno what you call old, but 31 doesn't seem too old to me, rather young actually.

Dunno what you call old, but 31 doesn't seem too old to me, rather young actually.
    wait. so why do u stand up paddeboard then? I mean im just saying, how can u expect anyone to take you seriously when everything you write is prefaced by SUP?

I hear swellinfo's got a very helpful forum... maybe we could refer him to Emass so he could get some lessons in some 8-10ft+ waves? Then he'd have em a summertime hobby
    especially when its this

wait. so why do u stand up paddeboard then? I mean im just saying, how can u expect anyone to take you seriously when everything you write is prefaced by SUP?
    Anyone who doesn't SUP on the East Coast is not getting enough water time, imo. I know I don't have an SUP currently, but would love to buy one. I am tired of all the flat days.